Sox vs Rangers

soxman35

Seriously, who would you rather have on the bench as an OF? Timo or Borchard? I'm starting to lean towards Borchard. I'd like to say Brian Anderson, but for some reason I would want him to be starting from day 1 to get his shot.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ May 17, 2005 -> 02:11 AM)
Why the fock is Ozzie again tinkering with his two boyfriends Timo and Harris in the line up?

What a focking joke

Where exactly did all the Harris hate come from today? He's 1-for-3. I can understand if he's 0-for-3 and stranded seven guys on base, but he hasn't...

Crede missed that one by a foot and a half.

CAN WE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD END THIS MISERY AND SEND JOE FOCKING CREDE TO THE BENCH AND GET SOMEONE WHO CAN HIT AT 3B HERE?

THIS SO FOCKING SUCKS

THE MORON SWINGS ALL THE TIME AT PITCHES LOW AND OUT OF THE ZONE.....NO PITCHER SHOULD EVEN BOTHER THROWING A STRIKE TO MR POP UP

SCREW YOU CRUDDY. YOU ARE SO FOCKING USELESS

GET VINNY CASTILLA HERE DAMN IT ;)

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ May 17, 2005 -> 02:11 AM)
Why the fock is Ozzie again tinkering with his two boyfriends Timo and Harris in the line up?

I would be the happiest person in Chicago if both of those guys never played another game for the Sox. Neither of them are winners, no matter what Hawk and DJ try to tell Sox fans.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ May 16, 2005 -> 10:15 PM)
CAN WE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD END THIS MISERY AND SEND JOE FOCKING CREDE TO THE BENCH AND GET SOMEONE WHO CAN HIT AT 3B HERE?

THIS SO FOCKING SUCKS

THE MORON SWINGS ALL THE TIME AT PITCHES LOW AND OUT OF THE ZONE.....NO PITCHER SHOULD EVEN BOTHER THROWING A STRIKE TO MR POP UP

SCREW YOU CRUDDY. YOU ARE SO FOCKING USELESS

GET VINNY CASTILLA HERE DAMN IT ;)

I'll respond to that in the only justifiable way..

:lolhitting Vinny Castilla....made me laugh at least

QUOTE(fathom @ May 17, 2005 -> 02:16 AM)
I would be the happiest person in Chicago if both of those guys never played another game for the Sox.  Neither of them are winners, no matter what Hawk and DJ try to tell Sox fans.

What exactly is a winner? Is Scott Podesdnik a winner?

Where exactly did all the Harris hate come from today?  He's 1-for-3.  I can understand if he's 0-for-3 and stranded seven guys on base, but he hasn't...

Crede missed that one by a foot and a half.

Willie swung for a homer on a 2-0 count when we needed baserunners. That is inexcusable.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 17, 2005 -> 02:18 AM)
Willie swung for a homer on a 2-0 count when we needed baserunners.  That is inexcusable.

Looked like a good pitch to swing at to me... He got a fastball, and just didn't do a good job hitting it -- or, hitting it hard, I should say.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 17, 2005 -> 02:18 AM)
What exactly is a winner?  Is Scott Podesdnik a winner?

Willie and Timo have selfish attitudes. You can see that in the way they play. I bet if Carlos Lee would have weakly flown out on a 2-0 pitch with that type of uppercut swing, Ozzie would have complained about it after the game.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 16, 2005 -> 09:20 PM)
Wow, that's pretty meaningless considering Willie was batting instead of Ozuna.  If Ozuna was actually batting then you can say that.  Keep defending your scrub Willie.

No, it's the truth. You slurp him every chance you get don't see why that would be any different.

Willie is not a scrub. People expected him to be great for whatever reason that is and he failed to meet those expectations thus far. At this point he has the second best eye on the team with excellent defense at second whether you believe it or not. He is an asset to this team.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 16, 2005 -> 10:22 PM)
Looked like a good pitch to swing at to me...  He got a fastball, and just didn't do a good job hitting it -- or, hitting it hard, I should say.

I'm not a guys who constantly dogs guys, and I'm not saying cut/bench/AAA/f*** Willie. But, it is inexcuseable under any circumstances except a SAC fly that Willie should pull two high flyballs to RF in the same game, no matter what the count or what pitch it was. No one can dispute that in any way.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 17, 2005 -> 02:24 AM)
Willie shouldn't be swinging for the fences, lol.

I'm glad your inside Harris' head.

Come on, Sox. Their pitching isn't great.

Be back in a few.

Edited by CWSGuy406

QUOTE(gettysburg32 @ May 16, 2005 -> 09:24 PM)
I'm not a guys who constantly dogs guys, and I'm not saying cut/bench/AAA/f*** Willie.  But, it is inexcuseable under any circumstances except a SAC fly that Willie should pull two high flyballs to RF in the same game, no matter what the count or what pitch it was.  No one can dispute that in any way.

It's inexcuseable under any circumstances that albert pujols hits two balls on the ground in one game no matter what the count or pitch was.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 17, 2005 -> 02:25 AM)
That made no sense.  I was calling for Dead in the chat room.  At least Dead has a chance at hitting a homer versus a lefty.  Stupid move by Ozzie.

This is one of those games where you need your manager to make the smart decisions (starting pitcher struggling, offense looking like s***). Ozzie is having a bad managerial game tonight (3 in a row shockingly).