THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING

southsider2k5

Yes we are in first, yes we have the best record .... but, we do have serious concerns. Shingo, PK and JD are problems that HAVE to be addressed. We can't just say, oh well, we are in first place. No, that is a Cub mentality. Just be happy because it's more fun.

No, KW needs to make sure he keeps this team performing at its best. Even if that means shaking things up.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 17, 2005 -> 05:57 PM)
We are currently winning the A.L. Central but I can still admit that Borchard sucks.  I don't see what you are trying to get at. :huh  One thing has nothing to do with the other.

I'm with you dude, Borchard sucks.

But my point is you are just about always critical. ENJOY IT - OUR TEAM IS WINNING. There's a few others that can learn that lesson here too.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 17, 2005 -> 11:13 AM)
People who are b****ing right now are f***tarded. :ph34r:

Teams have ups and downs.  "But, but, but we should be 39-0...." No excuses, pessimists, name me one team in the history of MLB that has never went through ups and downs. 

We're 27-12.  We're already exceeding expectations, and I think this team shall continue to do so.

How about those who are only venting after a tough loss, validly stating their opinions and critiques, or just making insightful points about certain deficiencies that they're hoping will get corrected?

The offense has been awful all year and now the pitching is going south with no end in sight. The offense isn't improving and we need to get rid of crede, PK, Dye Timo, Willie, and anyone else who chokes in an RBI or clutch situation. I'm tired of this whole thing it's going downhill from here and we will be in last place by the end of June!!!!!!

I feel better now. Just some anger and rants leftover from last night. My students had a b itch of a lab practical on the lumbar spine and most will need to re-take it to pass the course. It can all be blamed on the last three Sox games.

The students are hoping the Sox get better. So, let's get Texas and move on to crush the Cubs.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ May 17, 2005 -> 01:24 PM)
Yes we are in first, yes we have the best record  .... but, we do have serious concerns. Shingo, PK and JD are problems that HAVE to be addressed. We can't just say, oh well, we are in first place. No, that is a Cub mentality. Just be happy because it's more fun.

No, KW needs to make sure he keeps this team performing at its best. Even if that means shaking things up.

Cub Mentality? How the hell would they know, they haven't been in first since aught six! :P