Game Thread 5-18-2005 Sox vs Rangers

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(longshot7 @ May 18, 2005 -> 02:29 PM)
It looks like it - unless Scoiscia decides to give Bart one more game off, considering he pitched today on 3 days rest.

Angels matchups

Mon - Garland v Colon

Tues - Buehrle v Angels 5th starter

Wed - Garcia v Washburn

Thurs - Contreras v Lackey

Playnig on the road is tough, esp on the West Coast, but we have a great chance to win 3 if not all 4, considering how bad the Angels the playing right now.  I'll be at the first 3 games.

Ozzie should start Jon on Sunday.. :ph34r:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 18, 2005 -> 01:27 PM)
Don't worry, the buzzards will find someones carcass to pick apart...

by that do you mean that buzzards will be buzzards and will always pick apart anything they can get their beaks on? or that there'll always be a corpse lying around to be picked apart...

The Chicago White Sox: Always a Coprse Lying Around

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ May 18, 2005 -> 02:32 PM)
by that do you mean that buzzards will be buzzards and will always pick apart anything they can get their beaks on? or that there'll always be a corpse lying around to be picked apart...

The Chicago White Sox: Always a Coprse Lying Around

Yes :ph34r:

QUOTE(Steff @ May 18, 2005 -> 07:43 PM)
Apparently there's been a resurrection at Comiskey today...  :ph34r:

Steff,

Are you thinking what I am thinking? That Konerko and Dye might have been born again in this game?

QUOTE(Steff @ May 18, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
qwerty.. what's wrong..?  :huh

Home runs are fine and dandy but how about some hits with men on? Under .200 ( with men in scoring position too) is not acceptable for anyone no matter how far or how many home runs they hit. I am just not gonna get excited over a home run when he is hitting as poorly as he is. String some damn hits together.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 18, 2005 -> 02:45 PM)
Home runs are fine and dandy but how about some hits with men on? Under .200 ( with men in scoring position too) is not acceptable for anyone no matter how far or how many home runs they hit. I am just not gonna get excited over a home run when he is hitting as poorly as he is. String some damn hits together.

Are they winning?

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 18, 2005 -> 02:45 PM)

Agree.