White Sox vs Cubs Game One Thread 5-20-05

sox-r-us

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mrzo2733 @ May 20, 2005 -> 05:34 PM)
I think everything is in line for Garcia to have a great game. Day game, wind in, and no DH- a nice break to get him on track. I feel good.

......but he needs to reach down and remember he has a set and ATTACK hitters, not fluff around. That's the key for him.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 20, 2005 -> 05:36 PM)
Agreed, and he's not pitching at the Cell.  Freddy should have a good game.  If he doesn't, he has no excuses because the conditions are all in his favor.

This game will show us what type of stuff Garcia has left. There's no excuses for him not to have a successful outing. Also, we can steal against Maddux easily, but Blanco behind the plate will make it a little more difficult than if Barrett was starting.

Pods

Gooch

Rowand

Konerko

AJ

Dye

Uribe

Crede

Garcia

I was right! :headbang

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=688641

This would be my guess as to our lineup but who knows...

LF  Podsednik

2B  Iguchi

CF  Rowand

1B  Konerko

C   Pierzynski

RF  Dye

SS  Uribe

3B  Crede

P  Garcia

Edited by Jabroni

Dan Jiggets and the other Comcast guy hinted that the bleachers are already filled with a ton of drunken fans. The Comcast guy just said, "The Old Style has been flowing since they had Wheaties in their bowls." :lolhitting

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 20, 2005 -> 11:49 AM)
WSCR 670 "The Score" reported earlier that Everett would be in the lineup tomorrow for either Podsednik or Dye.

He's gotta get at least one start. If Dye doesn't have a good game today, it makes it an easy decision.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 20, 2005 -> 12:50 PM)
Oh f*** I didn't realize they had one becauze they never do.

It started at 12:30 cross town special hosted by Roan and King. They talked to DJ up in the booth already, I'm not sure what they have planned between 1:00-1:20, but I doubt Hawk will be hosting a little pre-game special like Kasper does when the Cubs are on.