Just a heads up.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ May 19, 2005 -> 12:22 PM)
It was working fine for me....there are tickets out there...

yeah, I'm having no trouble getting tickets to appear either, but now they are only lower deck, but under the stands, and I hate sitting under there, it blocks the views, but there are still some available

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ May 19, 2005 -> 12:24 PM)
yeah, I'm having no trouble getting tickets to appear either, but now they are only lower deck, but under the stands, and I hate sitting under there, it blocks the views, but there are still some available

Upper deck ondeck circle 10th row. $42 each ouch!

I have to work though.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ May 19, 2005 -> 12:28 PM)
Me too :chair

I wonder when/if they will release the xtra's for saturday and sunday... :huh

odd, I'm getting the pop-up screen and they are listing me tickets, but when I push on the "continue" button it says it can't read it

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ May 19, 2005 -> 01:30 PM)
odd, I'm getting the pop-up screen and they are listing me tickets, but when I push on the "continue" button it says it can't read it

are you talking about trying to buy saturday tix? I am able to select tix but then it goes to a screen that says no tix left

:gosoxretro:

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ May 19, 2005 -> 12:43 PM)
are you talking about trying to buy saturday tix?  I am able to select tix but then it goes to a screen that says no tix left

:gosoxretro:

no, it was Friday, but once I went on to explorer off of our DSL YAHOO at work it works fine, but decided against going ultimately

Damn!!!! I am too late! I just got out of a meeting that started at 1pm. Thanks for the heads-up, I wish that I could have seen it sooner. I would have loved to go with my wife (Cubs fan), and showed her what a real team looks like.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 19, 2005 -> 03:47 PM)
All you guys complaining about work, if you were a real fan you would get fired from your job to go to the game like I did last weekend. :P

I wouldn't want to go to Wrigley, but hopefully the Sox will do this?

Exactly. I'm not giving more to their cashcow. F that.