CSI a la Tarantino

Soxy

Not so good. Awful dialogue and perhaps the most predictable story line ever. Cold Case was also crappy and predictable. I can't tell if tv was always like this--or, since I rarely watch it, that I've forgotten its crappiness.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ May 19, 2005 -> 09:53 PM)
Not so good. Awful dialogue and perhaps the most predictable story line ever. Cold Case was also crappy and predictable. I can't tell if tv was always like this--or, since I rarely watch it, that I've forgotten its crappiness.

Wasn't too special. But I'm not sure what I was expecting. The only time Quentin's goofiness shined through was with Nick dream, but I didn't find it all that funny. Nonetheless I enjoyed it and it wasn't a waste of my time.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ May 19, 2005 -> 10:53 PM)

I love CSI and I really enjoyed this episode. I found myself predicting some stuff, but I think that was because all the damn promos pretty much gave the whole episode away. Even still, I liked it, and it made it difficult for me to get into Without a Trace.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ May 19, 2005 -> 10:53 PM)

Cold Case was? Eh? The season finale of Cold Case is this sunday. Also, it looks awesome, as it is the follow up to the episode that is my favorite Cold Case episode of all time.

QUOTE(farmteam @ May 20, 2005 -> 04:15 PM)
Cold Case was?  Eh?  The season finale of Cold Case is this sunday.  Also, it looks awesome, as it is the follow up to the episode that is my favorite Cold Case episode of all time.

Oh crap, that other show. Uh, Missing. That was the one that sucked. Sorry, don't watch enough tv to properly name things....

Edit: Without a Trace. That's what it's called.

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ May 20, 2005 -> 10:16 PM)
Oh crap, that other show. Uh, Missing. That was the one that sucked. Sorry, don't watch enough tv to properly name things....

Edit: Without a Trace. That's what it's called.

Without a Trace is usually much better. I wasn't too thrilled with last night's episode and the one last week. And the end of last night's episode left me very unhappy.