White Sox vs Cubs Game 2 Thread 5-21-05

sox-r-us

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 21, 2005 -> 02:07 PM)
It's truly pathetic the Cubs fans are more excited about throwing a ball back than depressed about giving up a big run.

Pathetic....yes, definitely not surprising though.

Fathom, it's a difference of opinion.

I don't feel like Lee has reached Barry Bonds/Albert Pujols status quite yet to where you don't want to let him beat you.

For me, I don't want the go ahead run at the plate. Burnitz has power, I don't care if he's worse than Lee.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ May 21, 2005 -> 04:08 PM)
Dead is a pretty cool nickname though.  Like when he bats, the other team is dead?  Maybe not.

Can't wait for Thomas to get back. He'll Hurt 'em and then Dye will make them Dead. Yeah, that's pretty bad. :P

INF single for Pods.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 21, 2005 -> 08:08 PM)
Fathom, it's a difference of opinion.

I don't feel like Lee has reached Barry Bonds/Albert Pujols status quite yet to where you don't want to let him beat you.

For me, I don't want the go ahead run at the plate.  Burnitz has power, I don't care if he's worse than Lee.

Totally understand. I appreciate everyone voicing their opinion on here about the play. Like I said though, lets just be very thankful the ball stayed in the park!

QUOTE(sin city sox fan @ May 21, 2005 -> 03:11 PM)
I hated the Podsednik trade when it was made....but Kenny is looking like a genius now!!!

Is it wrong to have a crush on Pods based solely on baseball ability? :gosox3:

Welcome...