Mow your own lawn?

Heads22

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 20, 2005 -> 07:34 PM)
Chicagoans, resist the urge.

...you know exactly what I'm talking about. :P

what on earth are you talking about. i love "mowing my lawn"

Edited by Soxnbears01

We got a new tractor this year. It kicks so much ass. It has those little sticks and goes really fast (22 HP). It has no turning radius as well, I love cutting our 2 acres of grass.

Edit: I like it the most because my dad pays me when I do it.

Edited by whitesoxin'

I hate it because our yard is so damn big. Once, I was so bored and pissed off while doing it that in the front I had the cut like the Cell has it cut(exactly) and in the back I made a Sox logo, and made the fireworks logos(the ones they had at the ASG in 2003). My mom thought it was cool. I was pissed because she said, great, now you could the grass more and make more nice things in it.

About seventeen years ago I created a self propelled lawn mower operator. It took about 14 years of changing diapers, middle of the night feedings, and other events too numerous to list, but it finally works, intermittently, when it is out of it major source of sustenance ($$) or needs an alternative, internal combustion form of transportation, the family car.

No, I don't cut my own grass.

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 21, 2005 -> 06:15 AM)
About seventeen years ago I created a self propelled lawn mower operator. It took about 14 years of changing diapers, middle of the night feedings, and other events too numerous to list, but it finally works, intermittently, when it is out of it major source of sustenance ($$) or needs an alternative, internal combustion form of transportation, the family car.

No, I don't cut my own grass.

Grass can live down there? Its not just tumbleweeds?

And yes I mow my own lawn.