Mow your own lawn?

Heads22

QUOTE(soxman352000 @ May 21, 2005 -> 11:46 PM)
I mow the lawn as well. Does anyone here have a riding mower because our property is huge and we still have a regular mower. Does anyone  know the cost of one?

You can get them for around 1 grand I think. We got ours for 2 gs but it is a little nicer than the average mower. It's definitely worth it if you have a big lawn.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 21, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
You can get them for around 1 grand I think. We got ours for 2 gs but it is a little nicer than the average mower. It's definitely worth it if you have a big lawn.

You can get a used one for 1/10th of that...

My parents have a tractor and back when I was still living with them my wife (we weren't married yet) always like to drive it around.

She didn't really care about cutting the grass, she just liked to drive the damn tractor... :P

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ May 21, 2005 -> 04:09 AM)
I hate it because our yard is so damn big. Once, I was so bored and pissed off while doing it that in the front I had the cut like the Cell has it cut(exactly) and in the back I made a Sox logo, and made the fireworks logos(the ones they had at the ASG in 2003). My mom thought it was cool. I was pissed because she said, great, now you could the grass more and make more nice things in it.

I thought only proffesional groundskeepers can make those designs.