Happy Birthday SleepyWhitesox!!!

rangercal

Happy B-Day! Hopefully, it has been better for you than me. My girlfriend coudln't even go out tonight b/c her parents want her staying in all weekend b/c she has exams next week. How lame is that? But, tomorrow should be much better. My best friend is taking me golfing as a b-day present, and then I'm going out to eat at my favorite restaraunt w/ my family.

Edited by dasox24

Awww...you guys! :wub:

Yeah, I kept it casual...Dinner with the family and a couple of close friends...

Just out drinking at a couple of bars...a sports bar to watch some basketball...

Is it me, or do the beers go down smoother when you're not the one paying?

Thanks again. :gosox3:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 21, 2005 -> 04:35 AM)
Happy Bday sleepy and Evan.  Hope you had good ones, although I already saw Evan say his wasn't that grand. 

:cheers

Thanks, Jason. Mine wasn't so bad. I was just lookin' forward to seeing my g.f. today. I normally really wouldn't have cared 'cause I'd just go hang out with my friends instead, but I haven't seen her in like 2 weeks. Plus, I've been out of school since monday and have been doing stuff all day, every day w/ my friends the whole week and was hoping to go out with her tonight.

Thanks, guys. Man, did my b-day get a ton better tonight. Turns out my g-f said she couldn't go out last night b/c she had planned a surprise b-day party for me for tonight. I was in disbelief when I saw 15 of my friends and my family go "surprise!" As I said in a previous post, my friend took me golfing as a b-day present, but also to get me out so they could set up for my surprise party. I've got a pool, so we had a great time playing pool basketball and jumping off the diving board and all that stuff. Man, tonight was f'n grand. I realized I need to have a bunch of friends over more often to swim in my pool 'cause we had a blast.