Vlad will most likely be out for the Sox Series

maggsmaggs

The initial X-rays on Vladimir Guerrero's shoulder showed a partial dislocation, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Guerrero might be able to avoid the disabled list, depending on what today's X-rays discover. He's going to miss at least a few games, though. May. 21 - 1:43 pm et

This is bad news, cause I like Vlad, but a relief that he won't be in the Sox series. BTW, I wasn't sure whether this should be in the Around the Horn forum. But since it pertained to the upcoming series, I figured it would be okay.

My dad said he was listening to the radio this AM and they said the Angels feared it may be as long as 2-3 months but they still needed further tests.

I'm assuming since they said partial dislocation, that he'll be out more like 2-3 weeks.

Regardless, I now have Vladdy, Sheets, and Schilling on the DL after finally getting Berkman back :)

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 21, 2005 -> 01:13 PM)
My dad said he was listening to the radio this AM and they said the Angels feared it may be as long as 2-3 months but they still needed further tests. 

I'm assuming since they said partial dislocation, that he'll be out more like 2-3 weeks.

Regardless, I now have Vladdy, Sheets, and Schilling on the DL after finally getting Berkman back :)

:lol: I have the same problem, just switch Schilling with Schmidt, Percival, and Lyon.

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ May 21, 2005 -> 03:54 PM)
wow this keeps getting better, now vlad is hurt

I'm starting to think ... well, hope ... the way things are breaking for the Sox this year ... are we, can we possibly be ... a team of destiny?