come on guys

hi8is

BMAC was pitching very freaking good today and i am very excitied for this kid (even though hes only 1 year younger then me... ill take a page outta ozzies book and call him a "kid")

jermine dye has started to turn it up big time (he did strike out to end it but he has been doing very well as of late)

paulie continues to show he is one of the biggest leaders on the team

iguchi showed up again against a very very good pitcher in prior (this kid can hit!)

we won the series

the twins look like they will not get to us at all today because of their impending loss.

and the biggest positive i saw today is:

OZZIE f***ING UP AND TAKING BMAC OUT FOR NO APPARENT REASON.... hear me out....

a) rameriz had only hit 2 for 13 against viz.

B) bmac had a hard time getting rameriz out (he hit 2 very deep fly balls against bmac up to that point in the game)

c) with a runner on 1st, 1 out, and a 1 run lead... ozzie was trying to hold our lead

HOWEVER, i think ozzie must have learned to give BMAC more leadway and also must have learned a little bit about vizciano

so... the biggest positive today might be ozzie learning... and you all better damn well know that ozzie is in the club house with the music cranking telling everyone that HE LOST THE GAME FOR US... and he sure did help us lose it.... however, today im sure ozzie will show the team that he is really a leader and will tell the SOX how good they did today... how much heart BMAC showed... and how much ozzie will take away from this game... so he wont make another mistake like this in a series later down the line.

dont be down white sox nation.... we have a lot to party about!

:drink :gosox1: :headbang :cheers

now we go into LAA and all i can say is we will without a doubt

:bringit

Edited by hi8is

I'm happy, too.

I can think of another positive: maybe Ozzie and KW realize how bad Viz is and send him to the minors. That's be a huge positive.

The starting staff is solid (especially with McCarthy backing everyone up!)

The hitters are finally here

The bullpen is solid, minus Viz (Cotts isn't great, but he is perfect for mop-up duty)

Get rid of Viz and hopefully Baj can help, then we're set.

QUOTE(hi8is @ May 22, 2005 -> 09:53 PM)
and the brew crew just added another run to their tally in the top of the ninth against the twinkies... 5 - 2 now still in the top of the 9th

we still will have a 6 game lead

Until Derek Turdbow gives up a 2 out 9th inning Homer to Stewart.

5-5

s***.

I agree. We still won the series. We're still in first. BMac looked great for his debut. Plus it's not like the Sox got slaughtered. It was a one-run game. They didn't just curl up and die after DuBois's hr, they tried to come back. Just fell short. It happens.

I can think of another positive: maybe Ozzie and KW realize how bad Viz is and send him to the minors. That's be a huge positive.

I agree, but I also would have voted to get rid of Dye last week.

Seems the Sox patience has in the long run been paying off.

I hope Dye has a similar week next week. He has some making up to do but has been great of late.