5/23/2005 Sox @ Halos Game Thread

bjm676

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been able to see this game today, and it looks like I should be thankful. Another Cy Young performance from a s*** bag AAA pitcher and Garland is going to get an undeserved loss. Crede and Uribe still sucking. Konerko and Dye back to the s***s.

Am I right with this stuff?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 23, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
I haven't been able to see this game today, and it looks like I should be thankful.  Another Cy Young performance from a s*** bag AAA pitcher and Garland is going to get an undeserved loss.  Crede and Uribe still sucking.  Konerko and Dye back to the s***s.

Garland's loss was not totally underserved in my opinion. Gave up 11 hits tonight is pretty unaccpetable. Granted at least two of those should have been caught. Also, santana is not a ''s***bag'' pitcher.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 24, 2005 -> 04:05 AM)
I haven't been able to see this game today, and it looks like I should be thankful.  Another Cy Young performance from a s*** bag AAA pitcher and Garland is going to get an undeserved loss.  Crede and Uribe still sucking.  Konerko and Dye back to the s***s.

He's not a "s***bag AAA pitcher". He's good, and has pitched like his minor league stats show. Our offense hasn't looked good, but don't think that Santana is some bum just because he got rocked in one start...

QUOTE(Capn12 @ May 23, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
Tip your hat to Jonny G, he battled all night, gave another quality outing, and the offense f***ed him.

:finger you Joe Crediocre and Juan Uribe

I wouldn't go as far as to blame it on Crede and Uribe. If we are gonna rely on our 8/9 hitters to win ballgames for us, we are gonna suck major ass the rest of the way out.