Who would you rather have in the bullpen  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have in the bullpen

• Viz
    • Baj
    • Adkins
    • Jenks
    • Other

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ May 24, 2005 -> 01:19 AM)
Has that argument been used recently?  I believe it was valid when it was used.

I always thought it was stupid. You just can't pick and choose outings and say they did not happen. How about we take away three or four of buehrle's worst outings from last year? Sounds fair to me. How about we take out those two s***ty months uribe had? It is just makes no sense to me.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 23, 2005 -> 11:13 PM)
WOW VIZ SUCKS

Wow with an argument like that, how can you go wrong?

Personally I would like to see Baj get another shot, but there isn't any room for him at the inn. We still have to make room for Frank Thomas (prob Walker) and then Ross Gload a couple of weeks after that (Timo? Willie? Ozuna?)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 24, 2005 -> 06:26 AM)
Wow with an argument like that, how can you go wrong?

Personally I would like to see Baj get another shot, but there isn't any room for him at the inn.  We still have to make room for Frank Thomas (prob Walker) and then Ross Gload a couple of weeks after that (Timo? Willie? Ozuna?)

Timo!

I picked Vizcaino.  I know he sucks right now.  I still think he's gonna turn it

around.  He's too good to suck like this all year.

Why the hell is he too good to turn it around? He has a career 4.69 ERA and he's a one-pitch pitcher. Mike Jackson was also good at one point.

Edited by Jabroni

Timo will be joining the Ben Davis millionaire's club at AAA when Thomas is called up. Viz should be sent down for Baj. We should do our minor tinkering now while we have some cushion in our division lead.

Find out now if we need to deal for a bullpen arm or if we have it in the organization already.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 24, 2005 -> 08:09 AM)
Viz was dominant in ST, and  I think thats why Oz still wants him up there, thinking that he will come around.  I prefer giving Baj another chance, this is the time to test out our depth.

I am sure that Viz was dominant in ST. Pablo Ozuna hit close to 500 in spring training. It doesnt mean he will hit 500 during the season. ST is not something to guage ones sucess for the season.

Something is wrong with Viz. Last year he was very dominant against lefties. His fastball was explosive and had lots of movement on it. He seems to have lost a few mph on his fastball and it doesnt have a lot of movement on it. He increasingly is becoming a slider, slider, slider pitcher. The last one we had here was Mike Jackson. The slider should be an out pitch not his bread and butter on every single pitch.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 24, 2005 -> 09:16 AM)
Why the hell is he too good to turn it around?  He has a career 4.69 ERA and he's a one-pitch pitcher.  Mike Jackson was also good at one point.

A lot of people somehow got it in their heads that he is really good. He had a good year, then he had a bad year, then he had a good half year, and then the next half wasn't good. Now, he is just one of the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 24, 2005 -> 09:16 AM)
A lot of people somehow got it in their heads that he is really good.  He had a good year, then he had a bad year, then he had a good half year, and then the next half wasn't good.  Now, he is just one of the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.

My damn weiner kids are listening.