Didn't Know Where to Put This

LowerCaseRepublican

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_143110800.html

Stupid Cub fans

Authorities say three people, including an off-duty Chicago Police officer, were hospitalized after a brawl near Wrigley Field following yesterday's Chicago White Sox-Chicago Cubs game.

Police say the fight near Addison Avenue and Clark Street started when someone became angry at the officer for wearing a Boston Red Sox jersey as he worked at a concession stand. They say the officer then showed his badge, and a shoving match and a fight began.

Officers say they arrested three people in the fracas, including one who had to be subdued with a Taser stun gun.

All three of the injured were reported in good condition late last night.

My co-worker who lives in one of the rooftops witnessed the whole thing and said it was 3 Cub fans who beat the crap out of the off duty cop. One of the Cub fans had to be Tasered by the cops.

At first I thought there might have been a Sox fan involved, but that's not the case......actually it is, but it was a Red Sox fan.

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 24, 2005 -> 08:26 AM)
My co-worker who lives in one of the rooftops witnessed the whole thing and said it was 3 Cub fans who beat the crap out of the off duty cop.  One of the Cub fans had to be Tasered by the cops.

At first I thought there might have been a Sox fan involved, but that's not the case......actually it is, but it was a Red Sox fan.

Yet Wrigleyville is the safer area. :rolly

QUOTE(YASNY @ May 24, 2005 -> 11:44 AM)
Yet Wrigleyville is the safer area.  :rolly

And in honor of Kotex-Boy, I have adopted the derogatory nickname of Wrigley, "The Deadly Confines", and I encourage all to use it. As we have learned, short of using substantative arguements, use cute kitchy phrases to demoralize your enemies.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 24, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
And in honor of Kotex-Boy, I have adopted the derogatory nickname of Wrigley, "The Deadly Confines", and I encourage all to use it.  As we have learned, short of using substantative arguements, use cute kitchy phrases to demoralize your enemies.

The Deadly Confines........ of Wrigleyhood.