5/24/05 Game Thread Sox@ L.A. Angels of Anaheim

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ May 24, 2005 -> 11:55 PM)
DUDE whoever expelled me is bulls***....its not a derogatory term its short for Japanese....he is Japanese isnt he.....I am freakin pissed.....

Cruddy is derogatory...its belittling him........Jap is short for his nationality......i just dont get it

A little information for you. This particular scenario has come up once before. Though I personally didn't agree that "Jap" was an offensive term, it was decided here on Soxtalk, after much discussion, that it should be considered inappropriate and would be handled accordingly. This, of course, had nothing to do with you at the time, but the decision was made.

Knowing that you weren't aware of this, it's understandable that you were a bit put out by being momentarily booted. Considering that it got your attention, and you were quickly allowed back in and now you have this information, I would assume that this would be the last we hear about this issue and we all just root the Sox on to a championship.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 25, 2005 -> 03:18 PM)
I WILL USE CAPS AND !1!1!1!1!11!╖├ ¤¤¦¤« EVERY TIME THE SOX GET A BASE HIT OR SCORE. IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU YOU¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Liar. ;)