Kids+Caffine=more behavior problems

southsider2k5

I used to be a hard core coca-cola drinker. It was hurting my complexion and by sophomore year it was starting to catch up to me in my waist too (naturally I am a thin person...but was starting to baloon).

That still didn't stop me, finally around 180 I said enough. I switched to diet coke, water, and milk. That was in october...fast foreward to march I weigh 143, and have actually had to put on a few pounds so I don't wither away. Cut the soda (as well as candy bars) and its amazing what the metabolism can do.

Edited by 1549

I've always drank a lot of caffeine and never have been the troublesome kid. I probably drink a can or 2 of soda. The key to not gaining weight (at least at my age with great metabolism lol) is not eating too much. I don't eat to eat often. With some people it's like a nervous habit, that's sick.

And I'm waiting for someone to sue the Food Channel for making them fat. All that channel does is show incredlibly good looking junk food. I always yell at my parents for watching it because it sickens me. :lol: