I'm going to see the Sox

supernuke

Make sure to plunk Ichiro a few times!!! :headbang

Well I'll be sitting out in right field for the saturday game so I might just do that. I just hope his english is good enough to understand that I'm heckling him. If not I guess I'll have to find another way to get my point across.

Guest hotsoxchick1
yeah May 10-11. I'll let Maggs know you send your love out there too HSC.

thanks.. i dont get to do that often enough ya know..........kinda hard to do that sitting behind home plate.. (dont want his wife to hear it lol)... so i have to wait till i sit out by the pen bar to give him my love ( and i dont get out that way often enough 1 maybe 2 times a season).......lol......... :D any help ya can give me will be appreciated.......... :D have a great time at the game............

Making a note of May 10-11.  If we don't get two W's out of hat, we hold you personally responsible. Have a great time.

Great now how am I supposed to enjoy the games with that kind of pressure on me, oh yeah beer thats how :cheers to bad it has to be that american swill. :canada

Make sure to plunk Ichiro a few times!!! :headbang

Well I'll be sitting out in right field for the saturday game so I might just do that. I just hope his english is good enough to understand that I'm heckling him. If not I guess I'll have to find another way to get my point across.

try hitting him with a cell phone :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

Awww, come on, now! It's not that bad.

Most of it is that bad.

you didnt have a problem drinking it if i recall....................lol lol lol........... :D

Most of it is that bad.

you didnt have a problem drinking it if i recall....................lol lol lol........... :D

In Mathew's defence and the defence of all Canadians who visit the States deperate times call for desperate measures.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Most of it is that bad.

In Mathew's defence and the defence of all Canadians who visit the States deperate times call for desperate measures.

oh come on now thats just not fair........we have good beer down here and if mat was wise enough he would have known where to find those foo foo beers them knucks like so much.. hint mat.. on the lower level concourse.. down thrid baseline almost to the foul pole theres a little stand which serves those paulie girls and labatts and that stuff with the canada leaf on it.......lol........i should have told ya that before you went to the game huh...........or you can always get some of that nasty foo foo beer in the stadium club..........see we cater to everyone if you know where to find it........... :D

Most of it is that bad.

oh come on now thats just not fair........we have good beer down here and if mat was wise enough he would have known where to find those foo foo beers them knucks like so much.. hint mat.. on the lower level concourse.. down thrid baseline almost to the foul pole theres a little stand which serves those paulie girls and labatts and that stuff with the canada leaf on it.......lol........i should have told ya that before you went to the game huh...........or you can always get some of that nasty foo foo beer in the stadium club..........see we cater to everyone if you know where to find it........... :D

Being a full blooded American for at least a couple of generations :P , I will have to step in at this point. To call a Labatts Blue "Canadian" is an insult to anyone who has had a real Canadian Labatt's 50-50. :canada :usa