Sweet Lou Is Done In Seattle

Chisoxfn

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Plllllllllllllllllleassssss!!!!!!!!!! Bring us a real manager. Last one we has was Larussa.

Since when was Piniella not a good manager, shall i bring us back to 2000 when he mentally analized Manuel in the ALDS?

116 wins isn't bad either mike.

Originally posted by Murcielagof*** the Mariner Moose! He's molests children i heard. I think we do a 3-way deal for the Rally Monkey.

OK.

Sox get: Lou and rally monkey.

M's get: Liefer, Manuel, Nardi's jacket, Josh Paul, and an autographed photo of the chairman.

Angels get: Mariner Moose, and Mike Porzio.

Originally posted by Murcielago

Plllllllllllllllllleassssss!!!!!!!!!! Bring us a real manager. Last one we has was Larussa.

Since when was Piniella not a good manager, shall i bring us back to 2000 when he mentally analized Manuel in the ALDS?

I think he meant bring in Sweet Lou because he is a real manager, as opposed to who we have right now.

What do you think i meant dumbasss?

Guest hotsoxchick1

wouldnt it be sweet to have lou here to tell kenny to f*** off?? damn talk about motivation for the players.....im on my knees prayin for that miracle now.......i suggest you all do the same.. God cant punish us for ever ya know........:D

I thought you meant that you wanted a good manager and Pinella wasn't good so you wanted someone else.

BTW ur gay.

Originally posted by MurcielagoI think you overating Porzio.

Ok, then.

Sox get: Lou and rally monkey.

M's get: Liefer, Manuel, Nardi's jacket, Josh Paul, and an autographed photo of the chairman.

Angels get: Mariner Moose, and a Chris Singleton corked bat.

I thought you meant that you wanted a good manager and Pinella wasn't good so you wanted someone else.

BTW ur gay.

Nope. Lou is a pimp. And you're the one that nails pajamabama who whatever your sex toy's name is. :o

I pray to god that for somereason Lou ends up here. 

and by "here" I mean Comiskey. because If he ends up at wrigely I am gonna be pissed

Wouldn't that be funny...if he DID end up at Wrigley...and the compensation being SamME! lol

I can picture it now...Ichiro and SamME fighting over who gets to play RF, and then it turns out UGLY!!!! lol :)

Since when did LaRussa become sanctified? I never thought he was

that hot. He tinkered like Manuel, too.

Or have you forgotten the sight of

lefty "Spanky" Squires at 3rd base?

Sure, he became great with Oakland,

but then again, if you had "Andro"

McGwire and "Roid" Canseco in your

lineup, you'd be a great manager, too.

:D

Originally posted by TommyJohn25

Since when did LaRussa become sanctified? I never thought he was

that hot. He tinkered like Manuel, too.

Or have you forgotten the sight of

lefty "Spanky" Squires at 3rd base?

Sure, he became great with Oakland,

but then again, if you had "Andro"

McGwire and "Roid" Canseco in your

lineup, you'd be a great manager, too.

:D

His tinkering works though. :D

Larussa isn't that good. When has he ever helped a ball club over-achieve?

Personally I can't remember a time. All I ever remember is his teams under-achieving. Ya, they made it to the playoffs, but the Cardinals were picked by many to be world series champs and everything else and they failed.

Yes, they had many terrible tragedies and he did a great job keeping his teams mindset together, but I also think that has more to do with the players and their attitudes and mindset towards Darryl Kile.

If their is one guy I like its got to be Matt Morris. The guy is awesome and he's a true leader.

How bout Buerhle for Morris. That way Mark can be happy in St. Louis.

Larussa would of sucked when it came to managing the 2000 team. He's a decent manager when he's got vets and quality talent around him, otherwise I say screw him.

I may complain about Manuel, but he's still better then most of the managers out there. Ya, their are some things I'd do different but he mixes guys in and its not like he's the only manager who does it. Scioscia does it all the time as does Sweet Lou and many others. Manuel just gets killed because it didn't work and namely because of the guys he was switching in(Most of them sucked).

He needs to get more agressive on the bases, but I also think at times last year we didn't have many true base stealers, and I'd like to see more hit and runs(we have a lot of good contact hitters) as well as more bunts(saw this in the end of the year).

Of course he's got to be easier on the pen too.