Awesome!!!!!

Mathew

That one Minny assistant who stood frozen was priceless. I jumped and celebrated more than did the Wild, crazyness. I won a good bit of money tonight too. Did a ticket with the Sox to win, the Twinks to lose, the Wild, Flyers, and Canuckle heads to win, bet 20 bones and probably won $500, I'll find out tomorrow, hence the Rye drinking, great night for me and hopefully everyone here too. :headbang :cheers

We were raised

With the stick

And a pair of blades

On the ice we cut our teeth

We took our knocks

In the penalty box

Our mother was the referee

This sport was here

Before we came

It will be here when we're gone

The game's in our blood

And our blood's in the game

Lay us down under

A frozen pond

We will fight to the end

We will stand and defend

Our flag flying high and free

We were born the child

Of the strong and wild

In the state the state

Of hockey

A big blue line runs around our state

A line that can't be crossed

The day they try to take this game

Is the day the gloves come off

We will fight to the end

We will stand and defend

Our flag flying high and free

We were born the child

Of the strong and wild

In the state the state

Of hockey.

gdmin.gif

Not a good year for the usual suspects in the Western Confrence this year.  Detroit-Gone, St Louis-Gone, Colorado-Gone.  The western confrence could be wide open for Dallas and Marty Turco... then again if the first round is any indication, who knows? :bringit

I would love to see a Stars/Wild matchup in the conference finals. The atmosphere up here would be completely insane! :headbang

That one Minny assistant who stood frozen was priceless.  I jumped and celebrated more than did the Wild, crazyness.  I won a good bit of money tonight too.  Did a ticket with the Sox to win, the Twinks to lose, the Wild, Flyers, and Canuckle heads to win, bet 20 bones and probably won $500, I'll find out tomorrow, hence the Rye drinking, great night for me and hopefully everyone here too. :headbang  :cheers

Matt... CONGRATS!!!!! :cheers :cheers :headbang

Came to $532.35 if anyone cared. I don't know if they have something similar in the U.S. but here it's called Sports Select it's run by the lottery corp. you can bet on all the major sports. They give you odds for each team you have to pick at least 3 and everyone you pick has to win. I usually wait 'till football season, but yesterday I had a hunch, I guess. Minny fans were "Wild" in games 6, the only team to retire jersey #1 for their fans.