Charlotte Knights

Jim Fainter

Guest hotsoxchick1
It looks as if Aaron Miles has re-established himself in the Knights' lineup.  He played both games of a double header and went two for six.  Harris went a smooth 4 for seven in both games in center.  Still no Joe B.

i take it that means his broken bone in his hand is feeling better???? i have not been keeping up on these things lately sorry..........kinda slacking and busy with the last homestand i havent had much time to look it up ......thanks.........

It looks as if Aaron Miles has re-established himself in the Knights' lineup.  He played both games of a double header and went two for six.  Harris went a smooth 4 for seven in both games in center.  Still no Joe B.

i take it that means his broken bone in his hand is feeling better???? i have not been keeping up on these things lately sorry..........kinda slacking and busy with the last homestand i havent had much time to look it up ......thanks.........

HSC, he came back to the lineup over the weekend. He was day-to-day so he must be able to play with a little pain.

Guest hotsoxchick1

HSC, he came back to the lineup over the weekend. He was day-to-day so he must be able to play with a little pain.

well i dont need to tell you how much of a happy camper this makes me do i........ :D ....im glad hes doing better.. now i can schedule a trip down there to see him..........or maybe ill wait till they come to louieville and see him there..........decisions decisions..... :rolleyes:

since his return i see he had 2 doubles and a homer ;)

I still believe Miles can help us somewhere along the line. I like a guy that plays the game the way it should be played. Just because he spent 5 years in A ball is no reason not to give a guy a chance if he is producing now. Some guys are late bloomers, and Aaron Miles just might be one of them.

Guest hotsoxchick1

pretty much what i have thought all along.. sometimes it takes a different coach or someone along the lines to pull that special thing out of a player.. and it looks like miles pull came last season down in double a.. .hes been good ever since and surely deserves a chance to show it.........and with that im off to bed......for real this time lol........have a good nite guys and see ya all in the morning............ :D