Christ, DJ and the Pope just reached a new

Hideaway Lights

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 25, 2005 -> 10:29 PM)
Would you mind explaining what you're b****ing about.

b****ing? please dont tell me you thought this was even a passably well announced ball game.

they are both nice guys. as announcers.... eeh.

Edited by Princess Dye

QUOTE(traydragen @ May 25, 2005 -> 11:47 PM)
LOL is it just me or does this thread title not make any sense? B/c i want to know what is being talked about, I really do.

Darrin Jackson and Donn "the pope" Paul and their announcing techniques or lack there of.

I thought there were a few hilarious moments. Specifically, DJ's "might as well Jump, Jump" and when he said "that just sucks" referring to the Sox being 14-38 in their last 52 games in Anaheim.

How soon until Hawk can fly with the team again?

QUOTE(The Bones @ May 25, 2005 -> 10:49 PM)
I thought there were a few hilarious moments. Specifically, DJ's "might as well Jump, Jump" and when he said "that just sucks" referring to the Sox being 14-38 in their last 52 games in Anaheim.

i sort of find DJ's wackiness endearing alongside Hawk. thats not to say i might not prefer a solid announcer..... but yea comments like that end up being more brutally honest than most other announcers out there

so i appreciate that.... assuredly northside fans know the way an honest announcer gets 'rewarded' these days

QUOTE(Princess Dye @ May 25, 2005 -> 10:43 PM)
b****ing?  please dont tell me you thought this was even a passably well announced ball game.

they are both nice guys.  as announcers.... eeh.

No, I'm not debating whether or not the game was well announced. Until the bottom of the 9th inning, I had been listening to ESPN 1000 returning from work.

I was merely asking Hideaway to explain why DJ and Don had "reached a new low." For anyone not watching the broadcast, as was my situation, they would have had no idea.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 25, 2005 -> 10:53 PM)
No, I'm not debating whether or not the game was well announced. Until the bottom of the 9th inning,  I had been listening to ESPN 1000 returning from work.

I was merely asking Hideaway to explain why DJ and Don had "reached a new low." For anyone not watching the broadcast, as was my situation,  they would have had no idea.

ah, apologies.