5/26 @ Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

Chisoxfn

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ May 26, 2005 -> 10:11 PM)
We're going to get blown out by the Rangers if our offense continues to suck this weekend.  The Rangers are tearing the cover off the ball lately.  Even Hidalgo is on fire now.

Big difference between the Angels' starters and the Rangers' starters (besides Rogers).

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ May 26, 2005 -> 10:14 PM)
Ed Cassin needs to be in the booth more often.

I just turned the game on, and I thought it was Gene Simmons from Kiss.

I guess if they're letting Ed freakin Cassin on the air, the Scottie Pippen look-a-like beer vendor can't be far behind

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 26, 2005 -> 10:12 PM)
Wow Crede is such a monsterous piece of trash.

He's going to come around. Haven't you heard?

Seriously, he's an automatic out and his defense is overrated. Gotta do something about that.

OT: Why do they keep showing that Shingo commercial? I can't even remember the last time he pitched.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 27, 2005 -> 03:17 AM)
He's going to come around.  Haven't you heard?

Seriously, he's an automatic out and his defense is overrated.  Gotta do something about that.

Rob Mackowiak would be a great fit for our team right now.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 26, 2005 -> 10:18 PM)
Rob Mackowiak would be a great fit for our team right now.

You could have said just about anyone right there, and I would agree with you. Not many worse than Crede right now. And I don't wanna hear about how cheap he is. That doesn't make him better than anyone.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 26, 2005 -> 11:24 PM)
Great play by Ozuna at SS.  He's looked very solid in the field so far tonight.

Now if we could only get him to hit one out of the infield...

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 26, 2005 -> 11:26 PM)
1st pitch popout

Holy f*** our offense is a joke

Gooch gets quite a few "bad swing" waivers, he is the only one who seems to hit when it matters.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 27, 2005 -> 03:26 AM)
1st pitch popout

Holy f*** our offense is a joke

As long as we keep winning more games than we lose.....KW and Ozzie won't even think about making changes. It's a shame though...our pitching deserves a lot more support than they are receiving.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ May 26, 2005 -> 10:27 PM)
Gooch gets quite a few "bad swing" waivers, he is the only one who seems to hit when it matters.

Oh yeah no doubt, I'm just venting general frustration over scoring what 8 runs through 4 games?

QUOTE(fathom @ May 26, 2005 -> 09:27 PM)
As long as we keep winning more games than we lose.....KW and Ozzie won't even think about making changes.  It's a shame though...our pitching deserves a lot more support than they are receiving.

Mmm...I disagree. I think Kenny will make at least 1 move by the deadline. Kenny is never satisfied, it seems.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 27, 2005 -> 03:27 AM)
As long as we keep winning more games than we lose.....KW and Ozzie won't even think about making changes.  It's a shame though...our pitching deserves a lot more support than they are receiving.

I agree. If Frank Thomas is ready to come back-and I mean the Big Hurt says so-KW shouldn't be playing games with him. Bring him back when he says he can do it. We need that bat. Everett and Dye are just to inconsistent as well as several others. We need a charge.