GAME THREAD 5-27-2005 SOX VS RANGERS

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 27, 2005 -> 06:07 PM)
Will you also be listening to country music and have your dog with you as well? :lolhitting

Sorry, I had to say it. ;)

You just don't understand what I'm saying. The bed of my pickup..at a drivein.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 27, 2005 -> 06:11 PM)
Dude why the f*** are you considering?

The hottest chick has a boyfriend, I don't know if the chicks who likes me is going, the fat chick who probably likes me is going, and the two movies playing suck. But I'm going unless my parents act gay and say I can't stay out until midnight.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 27, 2005 -> 06:15 PM)
The hottest chick has a boyfriend, I don't know if the chicks who likes me is going, the fat chick who probably likes me is going, and the two movies playing suck. But I'm going unless my parents act gay and say I can't stay out until midnight.

More cushion for the pushin no?

Gang-bang, anyone?

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 27, 2005 -> 06:23 PM)
Can we get a comparison, weight, etc?  :)

Ted Washington. 250+. :puke (That's not sarcastic either lol she just has a lot of girl friends and tries to hit on guys and it sickens me. Good thing there are about 20 people going.)

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 27, 2005 -> 06:27 PM)
Ted Washington. 250+. :puke (That's not sarcastic either lol she just has a lot of girl friends and tries to hit on guys and it sickens me. Good thing there are about 20 people going.)

No no no

She can't be 250?

NO!!!!!

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 27, 2005 -> 06:27 PM)

I have always had a thing for roseanne. :wub: