GAME THREAD 5-27-2005 SOX VS RANGERS

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 28, 2005 -> 01:16 AM)
I love how both Ozuna and Harris have fake/bunted themselves into 2 strike counts.  Yeah, that's productive.

That's what happens when you have a combined 4 homers in 926 career AB. What is this, the f***ing National League?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pablo has hit the ball out of the infield less than willie has this year.

Willie was our starting 2nd baseman for much of last season. Ozuna was a non-roster invitee this season. More is expected from Willie s***ball.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 28, 2005 -> 01:17 AM)
Willie was our starting 2nd baseman for much of last season.  Ozuna was a non-roster invitee this season.  More is expected from Willie s***ball.

Woah, another new nickname?

No kidding?

Man, that came out of left-field...

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 27, 2005 -> 08:17 PM)
Willie was our starting 2nd baseman last season.  Ozuna was a non-roster invitee.  More is expected from Willie s***ball.

What does last year have to do with anything? I am not talking about last year when he was one of the best second baseman in the league defensively... and was around league average with his obp and average. I am talking about this year.

Also, later i am starting a poll '' are jabroni's nicknames the corniest things you have ever heard''?

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 28, 2005 -> 01:21 AM)
What does last year have to do with anything? I am not talking about last year when he was one of the best second baseman in the league defensively... and was around league average with his obp and average. I am talking about this year.

Also, later i am starting a poll '' are jabroni's nicknames the corniest things you have ever heard''?

Come on now, you have to admit, s***ball is pretty catchy and clever...

Cool, later I am going to start a poll, "Isn't it funny when qwerty rips on another user's post count when he has a bazillion posts of his own?"

Edited by Jabroni