hey jas

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

i sent you an email .. well actually it went to the board admin which i assume was you guys... a little while ago it wouldnt let me log on..... i copied what the error thingy was and sent it ....this has happened a few times now not only to me but i know killa for sure has had it happen too not sure who else but im sure that theres got to be someone else.........what gives??? just curious.............

Sounds weird. What exactly happened? I never got the email. Usually I get them whenever people send them.

So you couldn't login and you got some error message? I'll make a post on the message board forum where this board is from and see if anyone knows about it.

This is the error message and I just got it again. I had it a couple times earlier today

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/virtual/site16/fst/var/www/html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/virtual/site16/fst/var/www/html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/virtual/site16/fst/var/www/html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67

ERROR: Cannot find database soxtalk_com

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/virtual/site16/fst/var/www/html/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 100

There appears to be an error with the Soxtalk database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='6fe29b8db5e947a296a25e2e82b7175f' and ip_address='66.72.82.145'

mySQL error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

mySQL error code: 2002

Date: Thursday 24th of April 2003 02:24:59 AM

We apologise for any inconvenience

That looks like an issue with the server company. I know they have been working on upgrading our mysql stuff or something like that and its supposedly fixed or going to be fixed in the next day or two.

Hopefully once that is done, all error messages go away, but I know I'd only be dreaming if that were too happen. Just like I"d be dreaming if JM showed some passion every once in a while. I'm amazed the guy hasn't fallen a sleep in the dugout yet.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeh that was what i got eariler and sent off to you......i got it a few times in the past few days... killa got it too... now i see others have gotten it ... glad we werent the only ones lol.................anyhow now you know what it was so fix it huh............. :D :D :D please.. and thanks .......... :D

• 2 weeks later...