Anyone going to Cleveland in July?

shakes

Guest JimH
GO!! It's awesome!!

Yes, agree. quickman knows the most about Seattle, he's there all the time on business.

But he probably takes the same approach as downtown Naperville and goes to the same place over and over and over and over ... :bang

QUOTE(Steff @ May 27, 2005 -> 09:53 AM)
IIRC.. took us about 6 hours. Whatever you do.. DO NOT SPEED within the city limits on the expy. Jim was going 8 over and they tagged him for a $95 ticket. And if you can swing it.. stop at Cedar Point on the way home. Awesome coasters if you like that kind of thing.

That's exctly what we are planning on doing!!! Cedar Point, not the speeding ticket.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 27, 2005 -> 11:22 AM)
Yes, agree.  quickman knows the most about Seattle, he's there all the time on business.

But he probably takes the same approach as downtown Naperville and goes to the same place over and over and over and over ...  :bang

LMAO.. you are too much Jim.

BTW.. you guys venturing out to DT Naperville tonight to watch the game..?? Jim and I might blow this popsicle stand a bit early and head that way.

Guest JimH
LMAO.. you are too much Jim.

BTW.. you guys venturing out to DT Naperville tonight to watch the game..?? Jim and I might blow this popsicle stand a bit early and head that way.

It's very possible. I'm supposed to grill tonite but there are clouds rolling in as we speak, so I may ixnay that idea. Red Door, Peanuts, Features, Lantern are all options. It usually depends on the bride's choice of cuisine LOL.

The King of Red Door informs me that Pabst Blue Ribbon is now on tap at Red Door for $1.50, as of yesterday.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 27, 2005 -> 11:53 AM)
It's very possible.  I'm supposed to grill tonite but there are clouds rolling in as we speak, so I may ixnay that idea.  Red Door, Peanuts, Features, Lantern are all options.  It usually depends on the bride's choice of cuisine LOL. 

The King of Red Door informs me that Pabst Blue Ribbon is now on tap at Red Door for $1.50, as of yesterday.

I'm hoping to hit Bar Louie around 4ish.. if we do we'll head over to Features or Red Door. I'm getting some resistance from the "boss". I might have to leave his butt here. Work.. pffftt... ;)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 27, 2005 -> 12:10 PM)
Just to add my two cents to the thread... Cleveland is a really good place to see a game.  Just make sure if you sit in the LF bleachers, do not sit in a high row or you have to listen to the @#$%er with that G-D drum the whole game.

From behind home plate is a good place to watch from also.. :ph34r:

:lol: :P

Cleveland is a pretty cool place to go and watch games. The stadium is awesome and the city isn't too bad. They revamped the waterfront area there which is nice.

Oh ya and Cedar Point is really quite fun. Definately recommend hitting that up if your driving that way.