Hillary could win presidency in '08

KipWellsFan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ May 27, 2005 -> 06:18 PM)
The Queen of Ice becomes president I will be either Canadian or Mexican the next day....

You will not.

Just like all those f***ing movie actors. They all ran for Canada, not.

If Hillary becomes president, I'll support her. I sure as hell won't be as poisoness as the left is toward GWB now.

I also think that she's about as non-bulls*** as it gets - she'll defend the country - there's no doubt about that. I won't agree with her policy, but she's an American just like the rest of us (for the most part) on this board.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 27, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
You will not. 

Just like all those f***ing movie actors.  They all ran for Canada, not.

If Hillary becomes president, I'll support her.  I sure as hell won't be as poisoness as the left is toward GWB now.

I also think that she's about as non-bulls*** as it gets - she'll defend the country - there's no doubt about that.  I won't agree with her policy, but she's an American just like the rest of us (for the most part) on this board.

It was a joke son ...a joke. This boy is as sharp as a spoon.... :D :bang :canada

Edited by EvilJester99

Clinton, Giuliani, whoever-- if you think any of them actually give two s***s about anything but lining their pockets and the pockets of a select few others, you're kidding yourself.

Nothing else will be guaranteed except that whoever wins won't accomplish 1 f***ing thing that will help solve any of the immediate problems this country faces.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 27, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
I also think that she's about as non-bulls*** as it gets

You're kidding, right? In an attempt to garner support for '08, Hillary's already moved towards the center by pandering to Christian moderates. Let us not forget that this is the same person who tried to push socialized medicine (liberal alert!) through her husband's administration just over a decade ago. This is also the same person who carpet-bagged her way over to NY to take Moynihan's seat. Hillary's an opportunist who will do or say whatever it takes to get elected and that qualifies as "bulls***" in my book.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 27, 2005 -> 05:33 PM)
How come I've never been polled before. Noone in my family or in my neighborhood have ever been polled. The day I get polled is the day I believe one of these polls.

Well I agree, I don't know who their polling. They are usally accurate though.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 27, 2005 -> 03:33 PM)
How come I've never been polled before. Noone in my family or in my neighborhood have ever been polled. The day I get polled is the day I believe one of these polls.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/10728

Uncharacteristically, USAT does not link to the detailed poll results, nor does CNN's version of the story or the Gallup home page.

This is strange. They usually indicate sample sizes.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 27, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
You will not. 

Just like all those f***ing movie actors.  They all ran for Canada, not.

If Hillary becomes president, I'll support her.  I sure as hell won't be as poisoness as the left is toward GWB now.

I also think that she's about as non-bulls*** as it gets - she'll defend the country - there's no doubt about that.  I won't agree with her policy, but she's an American just like the rest of us (for the most part) on this board.

What do you bet that the press would dig up a first gentleman sex scandal before her term was up??

I agree with you Kap. I would add she would be a centralist like the previous Dem President, perhaps even a little right of William Jefferson.

However, I still believe that the best chance for a female would be on a GOP ticket. The GOPerheads would vote for her because she isn't a Dem and the Dem's would vote for a female just to prove their liberalism.

I'm holding out for McCain. Of everyone on the landscape, McCain would be my pick. If he selected Joe Lieberman as a running mate, I'd be going door to door to get that ticket elected.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 27, 2005 -> 04:33 PM)

Are you a registered voter? I have been polled at least half a dozen times in both Illinois and Texas.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 27, 2005 -> 12:56 PM)
Why?

I'm curious.

For one reason, I live in Indiana, and unless Bayh wins the Democratic ticket, this state will be red.

Secondly, I don't think Hillary will win and she's done nothing to garner support from me.

Take a look at Wisconsin Senator Russ Feingold. He voted against the war and against the Patriot Act yet was re-elected in a fairly conservative state by a landslide. He has a great reputation as a straight shooter. He's the better half of the McCain/Feingold Campaign Finance Act.

www.russforpresident.com

Edited by thomsonmi

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 27, 2005 -> 05:06 PM)
Are you a registered voter? I have been polled at least half a dozen times in both Illinois and Texas.

Yes, I'm registered. So is everyone in my family and none of them have ever been polled. I also know around 100 other registered voters who have never been polled.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 27, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)

I've actually managed a number of political campaigns and I've heard this refrain from both liberals and conservatives. It's a random process just like jury selection. Some people get hit over and over again and some never get hit.

Pollsters who don't strive for accuracy are not pollsters very long.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 27, 2005 -> 03:20 PM)
Yes, I'm registered. So is everyone in my family and none of them have ever been polled. I also know around 100 other registered voters who have never been polled.

For what its worth, I've never been polled either.