am i the only one that is

soxfan420

They played a really good team once this season and they lost two of three. Yeah, we played em twice but the first team was not the same team as the second team. The second series we brought a good team and showed em up. The same will happen when they go to the Bronx, and to the West. Minnesota is a sinking ship and KC wont last long, then the division will be ours for the taking...

I'm just worried about their fans getting to over excited thinking they'll finish any higher than third.  :bringit

Seeing the Twins incompetency to beat any decent team, I think KC might come in second. But they will NOT come in first...

Don't be fooled by the Twins start. Seven loses against the Yankees, who are playing the best ball in the either league. The Twins have lost 14 straight to them and now they don't face them the rest of the season.

The Royals are very young, especially their pitching, and as we all know young pitching cannot be counted on for consistancy.

Minnesota wont survive the West. Seattle, Oakland, Anaheim and maybe even Texas will rip em apart...

Given our track record the last couple of seasons in the West, you might say the same thing about the Sox.

I was trying to avoid thinking about that. Thanks CK... ;)

Have no fear guys.. I just picked up Sweeney and Randa on my fantasy team. They should be on the DL before the weekend...  ;)

Thanks. We appreciate the help. Willing to take one for the team. I like that!

At least the Royals have beaten the truly s*** teams.

I wish we'd dominate the crummy teams. It's not a good sign we are 2-4 vs. KC.

We should be 5-1 versus KC

Or 5-1 against Detroit. How pathetic is it, to this point, that the only team to lose to Detroit is the White Sox :huh: ?

Or 5-1 against Detroit. How pathetic is it, to this point, that the only team to lose to Detroit is the White Sox :huh: ?

Looks like oakland joined us in that club.

You can include Oakland on the list of teams to lose to the Tigers. So does that mean we sweep the As? :huh: :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

You can include Oakland on the list of teams to lose to the Tigers. So does that mean we sweep the As? :huh: :lol:

well lookin at the schedule im more worried about the first couple of weeks in may and all of june looks like a toughie ... if we survive through that ill be happy................

well lookin at the schedule im more worried about the first couple of weeks in may and all of june looks like a toughie ... if we survive through that ill be happy................

We have to play better, more consistant baseball than we are right now. If not, we are going to get our asses handed to us over the next few weeks.