the twins are nazis

What the f***, burn that place down.

I want nothing to do with Nazi's in America.

THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE, THE TWINS AND MINNESOTA ARE FULL OF NAZI'S.

Having said that, I should mention that I'd probably believe this guy if he weren't so stupid.

However, a Nazi swastica is at a 45 degree angle. The swastica depicted is perpendicular; therefore, it is more like the swastica of ancient societies (middle eastern and oriental) which stood for fertility.

QUOTE(Wedge @ May 31, 2005 -> 07:09 PM)
However, a Nazi swastica is at a 45 degree angle.  The swastica depicted is perpendicular; therefore, it is more like the swastica of ancient societies (middle eastern and oriental) which stood for fertility.

Take 6 steps to the left in the Twinkie Dome and it's at 45 degrees...

QUOTE(Wedge @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:09 PM)
However, a Nazi swastica is at a 45 degree angle.  The swastica depicted is perpendicular; therefore, it is more like the swastica of ancient societies (middle eastern and oriental) which stood for fertility.

The Nazi swastika is often seen at an angle but not always. Many of the party banners show the Nazi swastika as it is seen in the Metrodome roof picture.

Generally, the Oriental and other spiritual uses of the swastika have it facing left, while the Nazis used a right-facing swastika. The one in the roof picture appears to face right.

Doesn't anybody besides me think this is just another Twins fan attempt to sway Minny voters into voting for the new ballpark? The fans are bringing banners out to every game with slogans like "Take me outSIDE to the ball game" etc., and the state lottery is giving fans $100 dollars worth of instant lotery tickets to get on tv at the games and demand a new ballpark. WWhat better than to try to add a little controversy by suggestting HHH needs to be torn down because there's a blatently racist emblem in the center of its roof?

Just my two cents.