Family Guy

HuskyCaucasian

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 30, 2005 -> 01:10 PM)
I think the Simpsons movie is supposed to be one of those things that comes up right after the show is over or something along those lines.

Yeah but that piece of s*** show will never go away. It will keep on sucking right into 2020. A Simpsons Movie may have been a good idea in like '96 back when the show was still funny but now it would be just stupid to make a movie out of a show that's not even funny.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 30, 2005 -> 01:15 PM)
Yeah but that piece of s*** show will never go away. It will keep on sucking right into 2020. A Simpsons Movie may have been a good idea in like '96 back when the show was still funny but now it would be just stupid to make a movie out of a show that's not even funny.

couldn't agree more, i was such a diehard of that show up until 4 or 5 years ago. It was just so good, then they ran out of ideas and used celebrities for every episode, in terrible ways. Oh well, we have the DVDs at least.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 30, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
couldn't agree more, i was such a diehard of that show up until 4 or 5 years ago.  It was just so good, then they ran out of ideas and used celebrities for every episode, in terrible ways.  Oh well, we have the DVDs at least.

Exactly how I feel. It's sad really.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 30, 2005 -> 12:15 PM)

I agree as well. I love the Simpsons new seasons until about 3-4 years ago. Now it's really bad. They changed the whole style of the show and it comes off to smart for its own good. The episodes surrounding Lisa make me want to puke, they're just way too preachy and annoying

:notworthy

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ May 31, 2005 -> 03:14 PM)
I agree as well.  I love the Simpsons new seasons until about 3-4 years ago.  Now it's really bad.  They changed the whole style of the show and it comes off to smart for its own good.  The episodes surrounding Lisa make me want to puke, they're just way too preachy and annoying