CREDE GOT SCREWED

southsider2k5

That wasn't even freaking close. These jackasses. What were they busy staring at something other then the game. It wasn't even close when you look at the replay.

This are calls that have to be made right. What are the basis for calling a protest on the game? Can we do so on this. It was obvious we got hosed out of 2 runs. I'm guessing we can't though.

Sox got to forget about it and score some more and win this one :headbang

That was f***ing ridiculous. The ball was clearly fair and now I've gotta sit and listen to these b**** ass Orioles annoncers laugh about it.

These umpires are a f***ing disgrace.

Last night they had a horrid strike zone and now they can't even judge whether a ball is fair or foul.

I rarely get fired up, but this was absolute bulls***. Someone in Camden should attack that ump for f***ing up big time.

That was f***ing ridiculous.  The ball was clearly fair and now I've gotta sit and listen to these b**** ass Orioles annoncers laugh about it.

These umpires are a f***ing disgrace.

Last night they had a horrid strike zone and now they can't even judge whether a ball is fair or foul.

I rarely get fired up, but this was absolute bulls***.  Someone in Camden should attack that ump for f***ing up big time.

Carlos Lee struck out that inning on a pitch a good 4-5 inches outside of the zone as well.

That was a basic call and now I'm all pissed. Sox need to get in a grove next inning and tie it and then get the lead.

Its one of the worse calls on a homer I've ever seen. I understand when they sometimes get called ground rule doubles, but judging fair and foul isn't difficult. This guy must of had his eyes closed and the guy behind home plate wasn't paying attention and its why it is ia 3-1 game and not a 3-3 game.

And the thing that might make me the maddest is that Jerry Manuel said about 3 words to the umpire. STAND UP FOR YOUR PLAYERS!!! This really pisses me off. In a two run game, losing a two run homer is the equivilant of getting the wind knocked out of you, and that is EXACTLY how they have looked since this call. Jerry needed to go out there and go nuts, the umpire just cost you the game. This isn't like arguing balls and strikes. This was a game changing call, and he didn't stand up for his team. It discusts me.

Gee you mean bloated pigs, er, umpires made another important call against the a Sox? Can't be!

Look on the bright side, the ump "evened" things out in the next at bat by graciously not ringing up Aaron Rowand on a pitch 5 inches outside. I mean he started to raise his arm...

Can't wait for some Sox quotes in the paper tomorrow, hopefully someone will find the balls to take a stand and not put their tails between their legs like our leader JM did during the game.

The problem with this is that we are already arguably the most despised team in AL for different reasons...Last thing we need is to cement our place in umps' doghouse for the rest of the year. They already blew 3-4 big calls against us in the last couple of weeks.

Can't wait for some Sox quotes in the paper tomorrow, hopefully someone will find the balls to take a stand and not put their tails between their legs like our leader JM did during the game.

The problem with this is that we are already arguably the most despised team in AL for different reasons...Last thing we need is to cement our place in umps' doghouse for the rest of the year. They already blew 3-4 big calls against us in the last couple of weeks.

I'm not talking about Larry Bowa type BS with arguing every single little thing. This was a 2 run homer that would have tied the game. And it was OBVIOUSLY wrong. It'll be all over sportscenter tonight. Even if they were mad about JM arguing it initially they couldn't have stayed mad because they would know they screwed up the first time they saw the replay on TV.

This is the type of game where Manuel needs to get his ass rung out to install some life into them. When your a manager you kind of have to pick spots to do that and getting screwed out of a homer and getting constantly hosed on the outside part of the plate offensively was good enough cause for it.

This would of been a 3-3 game and then instead we give up another run and are basically out of it with no shot. Manuel goes out there and gets his ass ejected or at least shows some heat and the players could respond.

By the way, what the hell is Rowand playing for right now. Rios is the hot bat and we haven't face a lefty either of the past two games yet Rowand is playing.

This reaks of the Sox giving him one last shot before they ship him out of here, imo.

we are 12-8 - how is that going down in flames?  At this rate we will end with 96 wins.  Going down in flames?  :huh:  :huh:

Maybe I took it to the EXTREME, but this team just looks like s*** right now.

I just can't stand to watch this team right now. I was pumped when the year began, but watching these games is no fun.

we are 12-8 - how is that going down in flames? At this rate we will end with 96 wins. Going down in flames?

What will it take for you to be concerned? .500 record in August before a tough schedule in September? Our division is a joke and neither Royals nor 'sota are anywhere as good as Tribe was in 2000 when we kicked its ass. Now we are underachieving badly as we did in 2001 and 2002 despite having a better team, and it doesn't take genius to see it.

We've been playing very bad teams so far, and anything below 15-5 record is inexcusable.

Fire Ward and Manuel now. They may not be the cause of the problem but they sure as hell ain't the solution.

This team is going down in flames, something so has to happen.

we are 12-8 - how is that going down in flames? At this rate we will end with 96 wins. Going down in flames? :huh: :huh:

Going down in flames? Wouldn't call it that..... yet! Underachieving with JM at the helm like the team has been doing since the second half of 2000? Definitely..... and I'm getting goddamn sick and tired of it. Did anybody really think JM was gonna do s*** when that ump made the worst call of the year? If you did I have a bridge in NY to sell you.

At least he took his hands out of his back packets :rolleyes: