any increase in hits to the page

soxfan420

pretty inconclusive to be honest. the offseason is always much busier than the season with all the stories, spring battles, and trade rumors and stuff. it is weird.

we are gonna pick things up soon though. I haven't been on the ball in about a month or so with school and such, but will be back to my old self soon. we want to get some other stuff going, more reports, info, and the top 50 prospect feature.

pretty inconclusive to be honest.  the offseason is always much busier than the season with all the stories, spring battles, and trade rumors and stuff.  it is weird.

we are gonna pick things up soon though.  I haven't been on the ball in about a month or so with school and such, but will be back to my old self soon.  we want to get some other stuff going, more reports, info, and the top 50 prospect feature.

I already told Jason of my idea...I think I'm gonna write a monthly column reflecting on the month that was just played. April's column should be in by the end of next week.

pretty inconclusive to be honest.  the offseason is always much busier than the season with all the stories, spring battles, and trade rumors and stuff.  it is weird.

we are gonna pick things up soon though.  I haven't been on the ball in about a month or so with school and such, but will be back to my old self soon.  we want to get some other stuff going, more reports, info, and the top 50 prospect feature.

I already told Jason of my idea...I think I'm gonna write a monthly column reflecting on the month that was just played. April's column should be in by the end of next week.

i would read it.

I didn't know Heather, but you are more than welcome to write something.

if you are going to do so, make sure you send it over ASAP and not hold it off too far info the month May.