Attendance 05-30-2005

southsidefan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you say Marks ovation was greater than Thomas you're nuts.  I'm sure people who were at the game would agree. The greatest ovation was Thomas' 1st ab. People were still clapping and cheering  after the 1st couple pitches.

No, if you read what I put, I said that Buehrle's Thunder-Struck ovation was greater then Thomas', people around us also said that same thing. If you were at the game you would have known. Next time go to a game so you dont think you need to question me. :chair

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:07 AM)
No, if you read what I put, I said that Buehrle's Thunder-Struck ovation was greater then Thomas', people around us also said that same thing.  If you were at the game you would have known.  Next time go to a game so you dont think you need to question me. :chair

I heard Frank's was louder.. I would have bet that it was.

I heard Frank's was louder.. I would have bet that it was.

PEOPLE! Read what I put. FRANK'S THUNDER-STRUCK INTRO WAS NOT A LOUD AS BUEHRLE'S ITS THAT EASY. OFCORSE FRANK'S OVATION WAS LOUDER WHEN HE CAME TO BAT, THATS CUZ BUEHRLE DOESNT BAT. :chair Maybe if you were at the game you would know.

Edited by Whitesoxfan56

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:17 AM)
PEOPLE! Read what I put.  FRANK'S THUNDER-STRUCK INTRO WAS NOT A LOUD AS BUEHRLE'S ITS THAT EASY. OFCORSE FRANK'S OVATION WAS LOUDER WHEN HE CAME TO BAT, THATS CUZ BUEHRLE DOESNT BAT.  :chair  Maybe if you were at the game you would know.

Dude relax. No need to flip out over nothing. :bang

Are you talking?  Knowone at soxtalk takes you serious anymore, your try picking fights with people, so I do'nt care what you have to say.

o, and who got the game-winning run yesterday....thats what i thought :cheers  :chair  :bang  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

I only got the game winning run because I can't sacrifice bunt, or do anything else for that matter. I was lucky Shields was wild and couldn't find the strike zone. Oh, I also stranded 3 runners and hit into a double play. Moron

I only got the game winning run because I can't sacrifice bunt, or do anything else for that matter.  I was lucky Shields was wild and couldn't find the strike zone.  Oh, I also stranded 3 runners and hit into a double play.  Moron

Im the Moron...right....they got the win so who care's

its only a matter of time before you get band from here. we dont take your s*** here

I know I will be attending at least 3 more games this season (one sometime this month if my mom and brother would pick the damned game already! and 2 with the Brain - one Mariners' game and one Royals game - only one because he isn't sure he can stomach that one much less shoot for more lol).

Good to hear about the sell out yesterday.

QUOTE(I-HATE-CREDE @ May 31, 2005 -> 02:43 PM)
Actually, Comiskey is the perfect place to sell standing room only, with the huge open concourse where you can easily veiw the game.

I understand that, but that doesn't mean they do.

I remember a couple of years ago someone in line in front of me asked for SRO tix and the girl at the box office told them "we don't sell SRO at this park". What's the price of the SRO tix? Do you have access to the lower bowl? Anyone know?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:52 AM)
I understand that, but that doesn't mean they do.

I remember a couple of years ago someone in line in front of me asked for SRO tix and the girl at the box office told them "we don't sell SRO at this park". What's the price of the SRO tix?  Do you have access to the lower bowl?  Anyone know?

They've done it the past 4 years for OD and Cubs/Sox. They also did it last year for the Giants series.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:17 AM)
PEOPLE! Read what I put.  FRANK'S THUNDER-STRUCK INTRO WAS NOT A LOUD AS BUEHRLE'S ITS THAT EASY. OFCORSE FRANK'S OVATION WAS LOUDER WHEN HE CAME TO BAT, THATS CUZ BUEHRLE DOESNT BAT.  :chair  Maybe if you were at the game you would know.

Good grief..

Guest JimH
Good grief..

Hey Steff isn't this site fun????

By 10 a.m. this morning we already had "s***head" "moron" and "you're pretty dumb keep working on that GED" ... and that's only from one poster. :lol:

BTW, I am trying to convince you-know-who to try the Skylark tomorrow b-4 the game. PBR and chicken wings, how wrong can ya go.

Edited by JimH