Attendance 05-30-2005

southsidefan

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 31, 2005 -> 10:17 AM)
So, they'll do it if there is the demand on a per game basis?

Thx.

I think that's how most parks operate. Wrigley doesn't sell SRO unless everything else is sold out. I would guess it's on a game by game basis as you said.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ May 31, 2005 -> 10:13 AM)
Hey Steff isn't this site fun????

By 10 a.m. this morning we already had "s***head" "moron" and "you're pretty dumb keep working on that GED" ... and that's only from one poster. :lol:

BTW, I am trying to convince you-know-who to try the Skylark tomorrow b-4 the game.  PBR and chicken wings, how wrong can ya go.

Nothing surprises me anymore..

We're in the suite tomorrow night.. :drink

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 31, 2005 -> 08:17 AM)
PEOPLE! Read what I put.  FRANK'S THUNDER-STRUCK INTRO WAS NOT A LOUD AS BUEHRLE'S ITS THAT EASY. OFCORSE FRANK'S OVATION WAS LOUDER WHEN HE CAME TO BAT, THATS CUZ BUEHRLE DOESNT BAT.  :chair  Maybe if you were at the game you would know.

short deep breathes...

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ May 31, 2005 -> 08:32 AM)
I know I will be attending at least 3 more games this season (one sometime this month if my mom and brother would pick the damned game already! and 2 with the Brain - one Mariners' game and one Royals game - only one because he isn't sure he can stomach that one much less shoot for more lol).

Good to hear about the sell out yesterday.

QP, it was a great atmosphere at the park yesterday, with the exception of the Cubbie f***head sitting behind me.

The park was PACKED, everyone seemed to be in a really good mood ( until the top of the 9th anyway :D ), didn't see any obnoxious drunks, my daughter really enjoyed the entire experience, as she always does.

It was a great time once I finally got a parking space. The people "directing traffic" really have no clue how to deal with a large crowd.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 31, 2005 -> 11:54 AM)
I gotta remember those lines... I'll be using them soon enough. :)

Heh.....enjoy the grey hairs, Mikey Boy!!

:D

And don't worry, those lines just come with the territory when the calendar becomes your enemy.... :crying

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:07 AM)
No, if you read what I put, I said that Buehrle's Thunder-Struck ovation was greater then Thomas', people around us also said that same thing.  If you were at the game you would have known.  Next time go to a game so you dont think you need to question me. :chair

I was at the game. Frank's was louder. No need to argue with you because this is stupid and I can't understand your posts anyway. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ May 31, 2005 -> 08:17 AM)
PEOPLE! Read what I put.  FRANK'S THUNDER-STRUCK INTRO WAS NOT A LOUD AS BUEHRLE'S ITS THAT EASY. OFCORSE FRANK'S OVATION WAS LOUDER WHEN HE CAME TO BAT, THATS CUZ BUEHRLE DOESNT BAT.  :chair  Maybe if you were at the game you would know.

I was at the game and Frank's seemed louder to me, during the Thunder-struck intro.

QUOTE(JuiceCruz16 @ May 31, 2005 -> 12:56 PM)
I was at the game and Frank's seemed louder to me, during the Thunder-struck intro.

They were both pretty loud in my opinion. I was sitting in my seats on the first base side and they were both huge roars.

I was at the game with my dad yesterday and it was a pretty amazing atmosphere. The place went absolutely nuts when Timo got that hit. Everybody around me just jumped up and started screaming and pumping their fists when it happened.

I hope we go to the World Series and that I can take my dad to a game like that. That'd be a really special moment for me and him.

QUOTE(Wedge @ May 31, 2005 -> 02:24 PM)
I was at the game with my dad yesterday and it was a pretty amazing atmosphere.  The place went absolutely nuts when Timo got that hit.  Everybody around me just jumped up and started screaming and pumping their fists when it happened.

I hope we go to the World Series and that I can take my dad to a game like that.  That'd be a really special moment for me and him.

I REALLY hope you get that moment, too!!!

There will be THOUSANDS of similar parent/child moments for all White Sox fans when the Sox finally grab that brass ring!!!

QUOTE(Wedge @ May 31, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
I was at the game with my dad yesterday and it was a pretty amazing atmosphere.  The place went absolutely nuts when Timo got that hit.  Everybody around me just jumped up and started screaming and pumping their fists when it happened.

I hope we go to the World Series and that I can take my dad to a game like that.  That'd be a really special moment for me and him.

Stupid me, I was too pissed off that Everett was in there for Gooch and then Oz kept Timo in to enjoy the hit. I didn't even cheer, I was just standing there being pissed off that Timo was in there. But then everyone in the bleachers started high fiving and then I got into it.

I got really pissed, after Marte walked in the 2nd guy i drove to Subway and Dairy Queen to only find out that they were both closed... than went back home to see Everett K which made me pissed off even more to the point I really couldnt enjoy the Timo hit because i was so pissed off.