Which team will be the odd man out?

Dam8610

Which team will not make the 2005 MLB playoffs?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will not make the 2005 MLB playoffs?

• Twins
    • Angels
    • Rangers
    • White Sox

As of now, it appears as if there will be four teams from the AL Central and AL West that will all be deserving of a playoff spot. Since there can only be three teams representing the AL Central and the AL West, which team misses the playoffs?

the Rangers are pritty damn good i picked that up quick from last serius and the Angels i think are going to make it the white sox they will make it and the Twins i think will fall short and thats the way i would like it to be :D

QUOTE(Be Good @ May 30, 2005 -> 10:24 PM)
Rangers, but where at the O's, the other Sox,and the Yankmees?

Well, if you made the poll about all of those teams, people would have to be able to pick at least two. Also, I think the AL East is only going to produce one playoff team this year. I think one of the four teams listed above will win the WC, while two of them will win the Central and West, and one will be watching the fun from their couch.

QUOTE(Dam8610 @ May 30, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
As of now, it appears as if there will be four teams from the AL Central and AL West that will all be deserving of a playoff spot. Since there can only be three teams representing the AL Central and the AL West, which team misses the playoffs?

you are missing Redsox, yanks and O's

I think the Rangers will fade again, but that is only as a victim of their own ballpark. It is just brutal to play down there in June, July, August, and September. It is around 100 degrees everyday, and it just wears you out. The Rangers always seem to have horrible August and Septembers, and I would bet that is a big reason why.

QUOTE(Winnin Ugly @ May 31, 2005 -> 12:08 AM)
AL Central- Whitesox

AL East- NY Yankees

AL West- Texas

Wildcard-Minnesota

I'm with you, except I take the Orioles over the Yanks...I voted for the Angels being left out...