White Sox v. Angels Game Thread 5/31/05

bjm676

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ReinsdorfSucks @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 02:36 AM)
but i love how ozzie says he doesn't care, then if questioned drops 50 f-bombs.  he's such a jag sometimes.

I think you should calm the f*** down man. :headshake

QUOTE(JimH @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:37 PM)
Konerko swung at a pitch about a foot high out of the zone, trying to kill it.  Not smart.

What do you expect?

I have given up on that guy, I can't take it. He has no clue at the plate right now.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 31, 2005 -> 08:36 PM)
Ugh I don't think there has ever been a more frusterating best-record-in-the-MLB team.

Its not even that we're not hitting the ball anymore. We have double digits in hits tonight but we can't hardly get em home.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:38 PM)
What do you expect?

I have given up on that guy, I can't take it.  He has no clue at the plate right now.

I think people will start to slowly realize that PK is looking for a big payday (and not the candy bar, even though he's a fat s***). Swinging for the fences so that some dumb team will give him 3 years/30 million or something like that.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:38 PM)
Ok, Politte is in for the top of the 9th, register your complaints now.

Cleveland wins 4-3.

I can see it now...

baghdad-bombing.jpg

Something like that anyway.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(ReinsdorfSucks @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 02:39 AM)
calm down about what?  it's absolutely true.  are you one of those "stick your head in the sand" sox fans?

No, I'm one of those people that dosnt complain about every f***ing thing that goes wrong in life. It's a f***ing tie ballgame, get a grip.

No, I'm one of those people that dosnt complain about every f***ing thing that goes wrong in life.  It's a f***ing tie ballgame, get a grip.

who's talkin about the game? i was commenting on ozzie being a jag. i like ozzie. best manager we've had in years. but he can be a jag. do you deny this mr. pseudointellectual internet poster?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 31, 2005 -> 08:39 PM)
I think people will start to slowly realize that PK is looking for a big payday (and not the candy bar, even though he's a fat s***).  Swinging for the fences so that some dumb team will give him 3 years/30 million or something like that.

He's not going to get even the candy bar from this team unless he starts hitting the damn ball.