White Sox v. Angels Game Thread 5/31/05

bjm676

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:53 PM)
Especially Contreras and Duque. MB and Jon are the only 2 who are good at it and have good pick-off moves.

Good pickoff moves? Did you hear the stat yesterday...MB has now had exactly 18 people steal bases on him his entire Career (34 total pickoffs too).

That blew me away. That is a guy who can keep runners close.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 31, 2005 -> 07:54 PM)
:bringit

culvers rules

I got fired from Culvers for ditching work and going to a Sox game with my friends. :D

I work at Dairy Queen now. It is much, much easier because nobody orders food from DQ. Culvers was wayyy too busy.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 31, 2005 -> 08:55 PM)
I got fired from Culvers for ditching work and going to a Sox game with my friends. :D

I work at Dairy Queen now. It is much, much easier because nobody orders food from DQ. Culvers was wayyy too busy.

DQ is the s***. I had to use the drive-thru yesterday cuz the store was PACKED inside. How in the hell do they get the soft-serve ice-cream so smooth???

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 31, 2005 -> 07:55 PM)
Haha, figures. I see you as more of a Jewel-Osco guy.

:P

the culvers line was making fun of 'in.

i used to work at dominick's.

wow that blew.

now i need to find a summer job, :lol:

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 31, 2005 -> 08:56 PM)
:P

the culvers line was making fun of 'in.

i used to work at dominick's.

wow that blew.

now i need to find a summer job, :lol:

My 1st job was at Heinies! :headbang All the free-food you could imagine! I have like 12 job offers for this summer....Pete's Fresh Market, Heinies again, Wendy's, Jewel, Target, KidStart Summer Counselling, Waldo Coony's, etc.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 31, 2005 -> 07:57 PM)
i feel sorry for everyone who actually needs this gamethread to follow the game.

Haha yeah, this is a bunch of useless rambling going on right now.

Nice job running the bases Aaron. :mellow:

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 31, 2005 -> 07:59 PM)
Rowand is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy out at 2nd. Anyways, your an asswhole lol.  :finger  :lol:

I honestly don't know haha. I just started last week and I work in the back on the grill/fryers. I'll learn soon enough though and I'll be sure to tell you right away! :P

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 31, 2005 -> 07:58 PM)
My 1st job was at Heinies!  :headbang All the free-food you could imagine! I have like 12 job offers for this summer....Pete's Fresh Market, Heinies again, Wendy's, Jewel, Target, KidStart Summer Counselling, Waldo Coony's, etc.

your lucky then.

i tried crawling back to dominick's, but its under all new management so i didn't have any leeway there.

hopefully i'll find something.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:01 PM)
I honestly don't know haha. I just started last week and I work in the back on the grill/fryers. I'll learn soon enough though and I'll be sure to tell you right away! :P

YES! No........HELL YES!

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 31, 2005 -> 08:03 PM)
your lucky then. 

i tried crawling back to dominick's, but its under all new management so i didn't have any leeway there. 

hopefully i'll find something.

What an unemployed college loser.

Maybe you could work at that massive Flee Market I saw off the highway by Alsip.