Join SnR Thursday with a reduced delay!

RedPinStripes

Good I can finally make a broadcast.  I've only heard half of one all year.

And after tonight, we're pissed! Umpires suck! A few beers on air will make it exciting. :cheers :lolhitting

You're going on now? Sweet! :headbang :headbang

No, not now. Gonna let all the frustration out tomorrow. And incase some of you are wondering, the high speed connection link is only active on days when we're live because it costs a s*** load to pay for so i have a cetrain amount of hours a month i'm allowed to broacast at 128 kbps. Just letting you know so if you go to listen to music one night that the broadcaster is on and wondering why only the dial up link works. Dial up link will work for everyone by the way. it's just a minute or 2 behind. High speed is about 8 and only works for cable, dsl, or T-1 users.

Alright asswhipes!! DSL isn't avaliable out in Plainfield yet!! So you openly punish me by flaunting the "super fast as lightening, you will hear us in real time, it'll be so awesome" connection..?? Well, :fyou

I just might NOT tune in tonight now. See how much fun you have without me! :P

Alright asswhipes!! DSL isn't avaliable out in Plainfield yet!! So you openly punish me by flaunting the "super fast as lightening, you will hear us in real time, it'll be so awesome" connection..?? Well,  :fyou

I just might NOT tune in tonight now. See how much fun you have without me!  :P

Steff, you live in Plainfield???

Anyways, join us in the SNR chatroom! I think that everyone should come into the SNR chatroom instead of the SoxNet one during the SNR broadcasts, so that we can all chat together about the game.

Alright asswhipes!! DSL isn't avaliable out in Plainfield yet!! So you openly punish me by flaunting the "super fast as lightening, you will hear us in real time, it'll be so awesome" connection..?? Well,  :fyou

Anyways, join us in the SNR chatroom! I think that everyone should come into the SNR chatroom instead of the SoxNet one during the SNR broadcasts, so that we can all chat together about the game.

Good idea heather. i forgot to mention that. :)

Hey steff, i cant helpit if you wanna stay in 90's computer age. :lolhitting

Cable isnt available in your area? Comcast should be.

Cable..?? CABLE!! Talk about living in the 90's!!

I have Satellite baby!! ;)

Talk to you guys later. If I can get on with my slow ass connection.... :P

You'll be able to get on . the dial up connection is the same link and speed as it was when you listened last week. I kept it there for the people with slow ass systems! :finger :cheers :lolhitting

You're not alone steff, over here where i live they don't offer cable modem or DSL..the f***ing thing is Comcast(formaly at&t) is 3 minutes away from my apartment!!! These f***s can't get me cable modem a mile away?!? Tried to get DSL, but SBC don't offer that s*** here yet either..I'm in no man's land here..

I have DirectTV and they offer DirectWay satellite internet service, but its like $60 a month, a bit outa my price range..I'm f***ed for now

You'll be able to get on . the dial up connection is the same link and speed as it was when you listened last week. I kept it there for the people with slow ass systems! :finger :cheers :lolhitting

:fyou :fyou :D

Yep. Just moved out here March 5th. Why..? You nearby?

You're not alone steff, over here where i live they don't offer cable modem or DSL..the f***ing thing is Comcast(formaly at&t) is 3 minutes away from my apartment!!! These f***s can't get me cable modem a mile away?!? Tried to get DSL, but SBC don't offer that s*** here yet either..I'm in no man's land here..

The Comcast jags just laid the cable in my subdivision (which is brand new).. and they were kind enough to run the cable right in the middle of my yard!! Jim called (cause I can't resolve these stupid ass things without compromising my "lady" status ;) ) and told them we are having a pool installed and they need to be moved. They told him sometime in June. I can't wait till the day of the pool installation.. we're cutting their cables. And it's allowed, too!! If they lay cable more than 10 feet inside your property you can cut them!! Assholes.