Poor Buddy Bell

Spod=Ratings

Ouch! They're already 20 1/2 behind us!

He hasn't done jack s*** before with Detroit or Colorado. I don't think things will change here.

Maybe Cincy or Colorado will be looking for a new skipper soon. Then Manuel can take the reigns there.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ May 31, 2005 -> 12:55 PM)
Ouch!  They're already 20 1/2 behind us!

He hasn't done jack s*** before with Detroit or Colorado.  I don't think things will change here.

Maybe Cincy or Colorado will be looking for a new skipper soon.  Then Manuel can take the reigns there.

I always wonder how the same retread can get hired so many times. Of course I considered Phil Garner in that mold and he actually did a good job with the Astros last year.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ May 31, 2005 -> 01:04 PM)
Should have been the 2000 manager of the year. His Ghandi ways would have worked nicely with the young kids. Maybe good old JM will get a shot with cinci when Miley gets fired. I think he was in the running when Miley got the job.

I'd like to see him get another shot, no doubt. He was to laid back as a manager for me but he really wasn't that bad and was a great guy, hopefully he'll catch on as a manger somewhere.