Who is on your Sox wish list

Winnin Ugly

I'd take Chavez over Sweeney, and I want neither. Too much money tied up in one player for our budget.

Mackowiak, Polanco, Randa. Those 3 look good. Huff and Ensberg would be interesting to look at.

I don't know who would top my list. Haven't looked at who might be available outside the obvious sellers.

QUOTE(ISF @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:41 PM)
I'd take Chavez over Sweeney, and I want neither. Too much money tied up in one player for our budget.

I thought this was a wish list not a reality list... :huh

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:54 PM)
I'll take it.  I would gladly trade BMAC and Anderson for Tex, in a heartbeat.

Tex isnt on the trade market and it would take more than that to get him and he is a boras client... so no...

My wish list would be

Joe Randa

Billy Wagner

and depending on what it would cost to bring him in Adam Dunn.

but all in all ill take Joe Randa only and still be happy but a good bullpen arm would be nice too.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 31, 2005 -> 03:58 PM)
Tex isnt on the trade market and it would take more than that to get him and he is a boras client... so no...

My wish list would be

Joe Randa

Billy Wagner

and depending on what it would cost to bring him in Adam Dunn.

but all in all ill take Joe Randa only and still be happy but a good bullpen arm would be nice too.

WISH list, I want him so bad, we could then get rid of Kong and be set for along time.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 31, 2005 -> 10:06 PM)
WISH list, I want him so bad, we could then get rid of Kong and be set for along time.

yes its a WISH list but it would be nice to keep it to things that might come true, because when you make a wish you hope it comes true... and with Tex it aint coming true... It would take so much to get him and than I still dont think Texas gives him up add in he is a borass client... it isnt a wish, its impossible.

Thats why im sticking with Joe Randa as my primary guy... Dunn and Wagner are the wishes.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:10 PM)
yes its a WISH list but it would be nice to keep it to things that might come true, because when you make a wish you hope it comes true... and with Tex it aint coming true... It would take so much to get him and than I still dont think Texas gives him up add in he is a borass client... it isnt a wish, its impossible.

Thats why im sticking with Joe Randa as my primary guy... Dunn and Wagner are the wishes.

Eh, I wish I would win the lottery!!!