Kittle on Bonds

well bonds even if passes Ruth wont ever be as good as him. For one Ruth as well as possibly the best hitter to ever play the game was also a very damn good pitcher as well... So les see Bonds pitch a few games and see how he does.

Also Ruth had to be the most out of shape athlete in the world, I bet if he worked out as much as the other athletes during that time or as much as athletes do today he would of been that much greater.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 01:22 PM)
ps...  stef...  you should be ashamed of yourself for comparing frank to barry...  :angry:

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.. :nono

You've got quite a bit to be ashamed of yourself there 159... :ph34r:

I used to like Barry Bonds and was actually happy when he broke McGwire's record. The whole steroid thing does not bother me, it's just his continuous pissing and moaning. I'm tired of hearing about his knee and what he ate for dinner last night.etc..........

Until he plays another damn game, let's forget about this ass clown.

I am not surprised by Kittle's experience. I was once fired by a black manager whom I suspect to be racist. He wanted me to work one evening but told me that I would be fired afterwards. He then exchanged some words with me, and I ended up walking about 5 miles home because I was so furious. After I wanted to complain to HR about him, he kept calling my home to try to intimidate me not to report him, and this was at a popular sports arena! Thankfully, this guy is no longer there, and I hope that my complaint helped. The guy was really smooth with the white women though, so Bond's defense of being married to a white woman doesn't matter, since he is racist towards white guys, even though they sign his paychecks.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:37 PM)
From an excerpt of Ron's new book, courtesy of the Southtown:

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/ds.../pro/311sd2.htm