AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

southsider2k5

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 31, 2005 -> 11:17 PM)
That ball was actually smoked, to bad it was in the wrong spot.

Ya, barried in Cabrera's stomach. He f***ing sculded that ball. All the f***ing drunks were ready to kill Uribe.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 31, 2005 -> 10:19 PM)
Ya, barried in Cabrera's stomach. He f***ing sculded that ball. All the f***ing drunks were ready to kill Uribe.

Tell me about it, I had guys next to me calling for Damaso's head, people were yelling at him that he sucks. I can't believe he got booed when leaving the field.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 31, 2005 -> 11:22 PM)
Tell me about it, I had guys next to me calling for Damaso's head, people were yelling at him that he sucks.  I can't believe he got booed when leaving the field.

It was pretty sweet when dye made that diving catch the entire crowd stood and applauded. Great energy today, just too many people drunk and losing they're baseball sense.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 31, 2005 -> 10:33 PM)
It was pretty sweet when dye made that diving catch the entire crowd stood and applauded. Great energy today, just too many people drunk and losing they're baseball sense.

The beauty about the cell is even when the park isn't filled the energy is always fantastic, unfortunately you always get a few idiots who have had to many.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 31, 2005 -> 10:22 PM)
Tell me about it, I had guys next to me calling for Damaso's head, people were yelling at him that he sucks.  I can't believe he got booed when leaving the field.

Yeah I was kinda suprised myself...guess most fans have short memories (only the last two days) and forgot all of the good outings Damaso has had in the past few years.

Wow that was a great game!!!!! The crowd was loud even though the attendance was kinda poor (the UD had a solid amount of people).

Jermaine Dye!!!!! :cheers :cheers

Oh yea and I called the Crede Homerun as usual...

:gosox2: :gosox3:

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 31, 2005 -> 10:37 PM)
It was cold as f***ing hell at the Cell tonight. I don't blame anyone for not going to the game. I froze my balls off for nine innings so that's gotta be worth something.

I was actually comfortable wearing shorts and my freddy jersey, I guess I'm just wierd cause my friend sitting next to me was freezing his ass off too.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 31, 2005 -> 11:39 PM)
I was actually comfortable wearing shorts and a t-shirt, I guess I'm just wierd cause my friend sitting next to me was freezing his ass off too.

It felt like it was 10 degrees out there I don't know how the hell you could feel comfortable wearing that. You crazy.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 31, 2005 -> 10:37 PM)
It was cold as f***ing hell at the Cell tonight. I don't blame anyone for not going to the game. I froze my balls off for nine innings so that's gotta be worth something.

IT WAS COLD?????????? :crying

What the heck are you talkin about?? I had a hoody on and I was completely comfortable!!

Plus I had the tshirt squad girls come by and we shared bodywarmth...oh wait that didnt happen... :banghead

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ May 31, 2005 -> 11:40 PM)
IT WAS COLD?????????? :crying

What the heck are you talkin about?? I had a hoody on and I was completely comfortable!!

Plus I had the tshirt squad girls come by and we shared bodywarmth...oh wait that didnt happen... :banghead

Am I the only one who despises the Pride Squad. I hate the fact that they exsist.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 31, 2005 -> 10:42 PM)
Am I the only one who despises the Pride Squad. I hate the fact that they exsist.

I can honestly say that I don't quite understand the point of their existance either, but I far from despise them...You know Brooks couldnt leave all the tshirt shooters at the United Center he had to take a couple with him to the Cell

:gosoxretro:

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 31, 2005 -> 10:14 PM)
CXS107053123_1024x768.jpg

Great picture. I wasnt able to watch the game but damn, great job by DYE!!!!!!!!!!! I hate seeing how our starters not ending up with the win but I like the way the SOX have never given up in the past 2 games. WOW!!!!!

Best game I have been to this year(although it was freezing at the park). So good I'm going back tommorrow.

Lots of interesting things happened; Jermaine gets not 1 but 2 standing ovations during the game, Cruddy homers when his worst enemy goes to the game, and Marte got his ass booed off the field(and deservedly so).

One question I have for those of whom who went: What was Mike Scoisca(sp) arguing with the umps in the 7/8th inning? Out group couldn't figure it out.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 31, 2005 -> 09:50 PM)
One question I have for those of whom who went: What was Mike Scoisca(sp) arguing with the umps in the 7/8th inning? Out group couldn't figure it out.

The Angels pitcher had a ball called on him for going to his mouth.

QUOTE(nvxplorer @ May 31, 2005 -> 10:51 PM)
I'm a long distance Sox fan, so pardon my ignorance. What is the Pride Squad?

Pride Squad- group of people who run around the field throwing tshirts to the crowd between innings...thats about all they do...

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 31, 2005 -> 11:50 PM)
Best game I have been to this year(although it was freezing at the park). So good I'm going back tommorrow.

Lots of interesting things happened; Jermaine gets not 1 but 2 standing ovations during the game, Cruddy homers when his worst enemy goes to the game, and Marte got his ass booed off the field(and deservedly so).

Hey, you said just about the same thing as me. See I told you guys it was cold out there, no you're all comfortable in the 10 degree weather.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 12:08 AM)
They didnt do any of that tonight...I was kinda lookin forward to that part :P

Actually they did. One guy was runnig accross the top of the Sox dugout like a moron and on the other dugout they had two little girls come up from the seats and dance with them, it was dumb.

So...I was just watching Sportscenter...

And I couldn't help but notice during the replays of Dye's home run...I believe it was caught (on a pretty nice play) by like an 8 year old kid...

and the kid was wearing a Cubs uniform! DAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at the game last nite and we were in section 531 in the upper tank. We were chanting DYE DYE DYE!! It sounded like a threat, and then he blasted the walk-off and I got everyone in my section to chant it. What a game. I went to Mondays game as well- so thats 2 in a row they win at the final at bat. Glad to hear Freddy is okay. Cotts is doing a lot better. Marte is struggling. Pollite is having an awesome season so far. And out of all people- Crede hit a homerun?!? I bet my brother 5 bucks he would strike out- and I lost. It definitley was a memorable game. Hopefully Dye keeps up his hot all around game and our starting pitching stays on track. Lets sweep em tonite!!! :headbang