GAME THREAD 6-1-2005 SOX VS HALOS

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Hideaway Lights @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 02:26 AM)
when has konerko ever seen an offspeed pitch he can hit, let alone read properly?

About the same time that Uribe hasn't chased one. K-Rod wasn't getting his slider over the plate. Who would you rather have facing a pitcher who only has confidence in his fastball, Konerko or Uribe?

GOD FORBID anybody goes opposite field! Like we talked about in the Greg Walker thread...everybody goes up there to pull. Like SHAFTR said....if that woulda stayed fair...WS season!

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 02:27 AM)
About the same time that Uribe hasn't chased one.  K-Rod wasn't getting his slider over the plate.  Who would you rather have facing a pitcher who only has confidence in his fastball, Konerko or Uribe?

I'll take the first one.

Hey all, got home in the 9th as they were losing 10-6. Don't fault Hermy, he hasn't had any work for a week.

I looked at the box score and saw we were up 5-4 going to the top of the 7th and Ozzie brought in Walker? Instead of Politte? Just checking. Vizcaino gave up nothing in 1 2/3, that is all I can hope for. 7 runs should of been enough for us to win.