GAME THREAD 6-1-2005 SOX VS HALOS

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 11:23 PM)
Am I the only one who absolutely hates when we bunt with Pods on first?  We're much better off letting him try and steal 2nd, and then bunting him over to 3rd.  Just a thought.

I think you just like to complain period. Everytime I come to the game thread, you and that Reinsdorf guy dont have anything positive to say. But I can see your point on letting him steal.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 11:24 PM)
I think you just like to complain period. Everytime I come to the game thread, you and that Reinsdorf guy dont have anything positive to say. But I can see your point on letting him steal.

:crying

QUOTE(ReinsdorfSucks @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 11:26 PM)
carl hits a crede

I have no clue how he hit that ball where he actually did. That ball would have hit his thigh if he didnt swing. I've never seen Everett struggle so much from the left side of the plate.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 11:28 PM)
Bow down to Pods and Rowand. :notworthy

Jabroni, what do you think about having Uribe bunt there? Do you agree or disagree that the better move is to try and let Pods steal 2nd before the bunt?

QUOTE(ReinsdorfSucks @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 11:27 PM)
go f*** yourself jagoff

Like I was saying.....

If you cant take it, and have nothing good to say about a team with the BEST f***ING RECORD IN THE MLB dont talk.

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 11:29 PM)
Like I was saying.....

If you cant take it, and have nothing good to say about a team with the BEST f***ING RECORD IN THE MLB dont talk.

When I see a good move made by our manager/players, I'll say so. If I see a bad move/strategy by someone, then I'll comment on it also. The bunt strategy we used with Uribe is a strategy I've been against all year.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 11:27 PM)
Is this the first baseball game you've ever seen?  Congratulations.

I've seen quite a few ballgames, I was saying Rowand's swing seemed very weak, I didn't really expect a HR off that swing. Also, Pods shouldn't try to steal too much, Molina has a great arm. His steal last week was the result of the ball coming out of the 2nd baseman's glove. He was probably beat on the throw.

QUOTE(chunk23 @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 05:32 PM)
I've seen quite a few ballgames, I was saying Rowand's swing seemed very weak, I didn't really expect a HR off that swing. Also, Pods shouldn't try to steal too much, Molina has a great arm. His steal last week was the result of the ball coming out of the 2nd baseman's glove. He was probably beat on the throw.

Ok, I was just making sure you weren't hatin' on ARow. :chair

Carl's hit might have been a homerun at the Urinal.

QUOTE(chunk23 @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 11:32 PM)
Also, Pods shouldn't try to steal too much, Molina has a great arm. His steal last week was the result of the ball coming out of the 2nd baseman's glove. He was probably beat on the throw.

I've never thought of Byrd as a pitcher that's difficult to steal against. Does anyone know what percentage the runners stealing against him are this season?

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 11:35 PM)
Ok, I was just making sure you weren't hatin' on ARow. :chair

Carl's hit might have been a homerun at the Urinal.

Yeah, if you want to see cheap homers, go watch games at Wrigley.