Palmer, Bengals Agree

Guest wsc425

reports are new england is offering the bears their two picks at 14 and 19 for the bears number 4 pick..at 14 and 19 you can get good players..at 4 you geta franchise player...say goodbye to leftwich..bears wil screw this up

NE also wants Bears 2nd round pick in deal you are talking about :angry:

reports are new england is offering the bears their two picks at 14 and 19 for the bears number 4 pick..at 14 and 19 you can get good players..at 4 you geta franchise player...say goodbye to leftwich..bears wil screw this up

NE also wants Bears 2nd round pick in deal you are talking about :angry:

now i know the bears will make that deal :angry: ...they should be demanding new england's 2nd round pick too..new england has like 13 picks in this draft and they want to move up...they couldnt afford to sign all 13 anyways and stay under the cap...if the bears are gonna give up the number 4 pick in a draft that has 4 or 5 great athletes then a huge drop off they should get everyone of new england'sfirst and 2nd round picks...they bears have enough cap room to sign like 5 or 6 first and 2nd rounders..

but if its my i dont make that or any deal and draft leftwich..and finally get us a franchise QB