Richard Justice

KipWellsFan

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 05:10 PM)
He just said he thinks the Sox right now are a tribute to the work Jerry Reinsdorf has done for this team.  Agree?

I don't know about all of that because I don't know that much about JR, but Justice really gave the Sox some respect on PTI.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 06:20 PM)
Anyone know everything he said on the White Sox?

Basically said a lot of good things, mainly that Ozzie knows what he is doing because he knows what its like to be an everyday player and is not far removed from that role.

Thinks the Sox are legit, but may need to add another bat at some point.

Complimentary of the way JR treats people throughout the organization and the way he communicates with people like the scouting directors, etc.

Says they could be like the Angels in 2002 or Marlins in 2003 and also that Pods and Hermanson have helped out big time.

Justice is always well-spoken when it comes to baseball, so this means a lot coming from him.

I thought Richard Justice was very complimentary towards the White Sox...

Actually, PTI deserves a tip of the cap for the coverage they have given the white sox in general. Seems like the Sox have been a very frequent topic on PTI over the past month or so...