Kevin Walk-er... HE GAWN!

Buehrle>Wood

He is a waste of a roster space. There is no reason he is even in the majors, let alone on a first place ball club and being payed about 850,000. Actually, I don't even know why I'm making a thread about this considering it is painfully obvious.

Now, why is Gload still in the minors while this scrub is here? Someone explain.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

possibly... i didnt wanna sift through the 17 pages of disscussion about ozzie using him

ozzie f***ed up, we all know it

but i think this was walkers chance... with duque coming back on friday, walker just signed his send me down certificate

ozzie might have done this to see how he pitched, to help the orignisations decission in regard to who goes and who stays

im not trying to defend him, like i said, he f***ed up

just trying to think logicaly

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 08:43 PM)
He is a waste of a roster space. There is no reason he is even in the majors, let alone on a first place ball club and being payed about 850,000. Actually, I don't even know why I'm making a thread about this considering it is painfully obvious.

Now, why is Gload still in the minors while this scrub is here? Someone explain.

Before you can bring up the G-Load question you have to explain why Walker got the call before Banjeru. I saw a stat on the scoreboard that said his ERA is down to 1.05 now.