my suggestion

baggio202

here is what i think about the sox start....you cant win a pennant in april but you can lose one...we have played easy teams but we havent played near to our expectation...but we have a winning record and we didnt lose the pennant in april like we did in '01

starting friday the twins come in followed by a long west coast road trip..these are the teams we have to beat or atleast split with to show we are capable of playing with the big boys..the season starts friday

so what im going to do is wipe everyone's slate clean..pitchers start with an 0-0 0.00 and batters with 0 - 0 .000...from friday one we will see who has the heart to step up and be accounted for and who are just pretenders...firday..our "real" season begins

Guest hotsoxchick1
so what im going to do is wipe everyone's slate clean..pitchers start with an 0-0 0.00 and batters with 0 - 0 .000...from friday one we will see who has the heart to step up and be accounted for and who are just pretenders...firday..our "real" season begins

i wish it was that easy baggs.......lol... all my guys would look good once again...........

here is what i think about the sox start....you cant win a pennant in april but you can lose one...we have played easy teams but we havent played near to our expectation...but we have a winning record and we didnt lose the pennant in april like we did in '01

starting friday the twins come in followed by a long west coast road trip..these are the teams we have to beat or atleast split with to show we are capable of playing with the big boys..the season starts friday

;) Perfect Statement Baggs....... I couldnt agree more......

oh and BTW........still number 1 in ur keeper league.

;) Perfect Statement Baggs....... I couldnt agree more......

oh and BTW........still number 1 in ur keeper league.

the season starts friday murc...im erasing all the stats :lol: ..j/k

Baggs said it all. Our decent record says we haven't lost a pennant yet, unless we are led to believe

the R's can keep winning like this. This is getting serious at 16-3.

I think Baggs is right, though. The season starts with the games Baggs said.

I hope we are able to kick some butt.

Unfortunately the Twins have been getting their asses kicked and are probably due to rebound.