HUGE FAVOR

Pauly8509CWS

Ok, here's my problem, IDK how to use BitTorrent :banghead and my friends dont believe me that I would have the DMB concert from yesterday on my PC by the end of the weekend. Hopefully someone here could help me out by explaining to me how to use Bit Torrent

A little better aboz???

Edited by Pauly8509CWS

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 03:44 PM)
Ok, here's my problem, IDK how to use BitTorrent  :banghead and my friends dont believe me that I would have the DMB concert from yesterday on my PC by the end of the weekend. Hopefully someone here could help me out by explaining to me how to use Bit Torrent

A little better aboz???

Ever see Real Genius when the teenage brainiac is explaining his science project to his parents? Its some sort of laser and at the end, the dad looks at his kid and says 'So it talks, right?'...that was good :bang :P

Ok, here's my problem, IDK how to use BitTorrent  :banghead and my friends dont believe me that I would have the DMB concert from yesterday on my PC by the end of the weekend. Hopefully someone here could help me out by explaining to me how to use Bit Torrent

A little better aboz???

I think this will solve your problem once and for all, just follow these steps very carefully:

Every night in my dreams

I see you. I feel you.

That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance

And spaces between us

You have come to show you go on.

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time

And last for a lifetime

And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you

One true time I hold to

In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

There is some love that will not

go away

You're here, there's nothing I fear,

And I know that my heart will go on

We'll stay forever this way

You are safe in my heart

To change the subject for a moment, the concert was really awesome last night. He broke out with Crash, Grey Street, Warehouse, Watchtower, and all the good s*** from the new CD, including his version of Time of the Season. My first concert ever was really a treat.

A little better aboz???

http://dessent.net/btfaq/

:huh

really isn't that hard

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
The tricky thing about BitTorrent is the bevel tool. You have to set the orientation of the vertical plane to .442 and then place it under the direct select option. Then you download it and watch your masterpiece.

or you can use the short cut and click on while in freeze frame view. That way you see the masterpiece and the slavepiece layered via dithering.